(Clearwisdom.net) Editors' note: Each time we publish news of this nature, we do so with heavy hearts. These people started off as public servants, but under the intense pressure applied by the Chinese Communist regime, they were pushed into persecuting Dafa practitioners. In the process of destroying the lives of kind, law-abiding citizens, they have sealed their own fates and inevitably faced karmic retribution as punishment. If it weren't for the regime's wicked orders, perhaps their fates would have been different.

Alarming news spread in the Shenbeixin District Court in Shenyang City on February 18, 2011. Mr. E Anfu, a forty-five-year-old judge, died of cerebral hemorrhage after nearly two months of intensive medical treatment.

Mr. E suffered from brain damage on December 31, 2010 and was taken to the emergency room. During his hospital stay, Mr. E's condition kept alternating between a coma and consciousness. When he was conscious, he repeatedly asked his family to look for any Falun Dafa practitioner.

A practitioner heard of this request and visited him at the hospital. Mr. E confessed how he participated in persecuting Falun Dafa practitioners ten years ago. He said, “It has been ten years. This is the worst thing I did, against my conscience, in my whole life.”

It was 2001, two years after the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) began persecuting Falun Dafa practitioners. The Xinchengzi Court, now called the Shenbeixin District Court, actively executed the commands of the “610 Office”. The court conducted secret trials against many practitioners, and sentenced them to excessive prison terms. Several practitioners were sentenced to five to eight years in prison. Mr. E was involved in these cases.

Mr. E confessed that, one of the practitioners was Ms. Wang Min, a physical education (P.E.) teacher in the Third Primary School. He and Ms. Wang were colleagues before he joined the court. He said, “I even put my former colleague Ms. Wang Min into the Dabei Women's Prison.” He later learned that Ms. Wang suffered severe maltreatment in the prison and became very sick, which he felt guilty about.

Mr. E said that, in recent years, he repeatedly got calls and letters from practitioners, learned the truth, and realized that what he had done was wrong. He said, “I am confessing to what I did ten years ago. I am apologizing to the practitioners I have persecuted. I want to confess before I die.”

He expressed his willingness to withdraw from the CCP and its affiliations. He said that he had hated Falun Dafa practitioners because he was deceived by the lies of the CCP. As a result, he had helped evil, persecuted good people, committed sins, and was receiving punishment from God.

On February 18, 2011, Mr. E had another stroke and died.