(Clearwisdom.net) Practitioner Wang Xinchun, 35, is from Fengmao Tree Farm in Jinshantun District, Yichun City, Heilongjiang Province. He had previously been tortured by the police and as a result lost both of his legs. On October 26, 2011, Mr. Wang was arrested again by officers Wang Haibo and Li Helin from the Hongsheng Police Station. His father was harassed and left feeling terribly frightened.


Mr. Wang Xinchun

Mr. Wang was taken to the vice squad interrogation room at the Yichun District Police Department. They confiscated his cellphone and physically abused him. Subsequently, Zhang Hu from the Yichun 610 Office contacted the Jinshantun District Police Department. The deputy director of the police department, Ding Dezhi, then ordered officers from the Fenggou Police Station to ransack Mr. Wang’s home. His father was so traumatized that he lost the ability to speak from that point forward. Mr. Wang was released just after 9:00 p.m. that night.

How Mr. Wang Lost His Legs

On January 8, 2002, Mr. Wang was chased by Officer Wang Wei and his partner, after they saw him distributing truth clarification materials. While Mr. Wang was running from the police he inadvertently fell into a creek. Both his legs, from the knees down, were submerged in freezing water and ice quickly began to form around them. The temperature that day was about -30C (-22F). Mr. Wang's legs were frozen, but he was barely able to walk home. The police sealed off the area and eventually arrested Mr. Wang two days later.

Wang Wei and the head of the police department, Cui Yuzhong, knew that Mr. Wang had frostbite and deliberately ordered an officer to put Mr. Wang's feet into a basin of very hot water. It was several hours before the ice on Mr. Wang's shoes thawed. When the officers cut his shoes open using a pair of scissors, there was still ice stuck to his skin. His feet were swollen, and he had difficulty standing. The police grabbed him by the chest and shook him back and forth while slapping him in the face. Mr. Wang’s feet continued to swell, and he was not released until 5 p.m.

When Mr. Wang got home, both of his feet began to develop blisters with yellowish fluid seeping out, and the areas of his legs that had not been frozen also began to blister. Mr. Wang suffered greatly over the next ten months, and his lower legs gradually rotted away, leaving him permanently disabled.

Related article:

How Did I Lose My Legs? (Photo)