Additional Persecution News from China – January 2, 2011 (8 Reports)
(Clearwisdom.net) Today's News from China includes incidents of persecution that took place in eight cities or counties in four provinces. In this report, four practitioners were subjected to mistreatment during their detention, and at least ten practitioners were illegally arrested.
- [Jiamusi, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Wang Lixin and Ms. Li Xiurong Sentenced
- [Huaibing County, Henan Province] Ms. Wang Rui Persecuted
- [Sanmenxia, Henan Province] Mr. Li Jianjun Detained
- [Yongqing County, Hebei Province] Ms. Zhang Bingjuan Arrested
- [Rong County, Sichuan Province] Mr. Wu Dengming and Other Practitioners Detained
- [Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province] Ms. Liu Suran Taken to Hebei Provincial Women's Forced Labor Camp
- [Xingwen County, Sichuan Province] Ms. Yao Huazhi Arrested
- [Leshan, Sichuan Province] Ms. Li Tianfang and Others Arrested
1. [Jiamusi, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Wang Lixin and Ms. Li Xiurong Sentenced
Ms. Wang Lixin and Ms. Li Xiurong sent truth clarification materials about Falun Gong to an acquaintance and were reported to the police. Police officers from Changqing Police Station arrested them on July 19, 2010. They were detained at Jiamusi Detention Center. Jiaoqu Court tried them on October 18. On October 23, the court sentenced Ms. Wang Lixin to three years and six months, Ms. Li Xiurong to three years. Currently Ms. Wang Lixin and Ms. Li Xiurong are imprisoned in Heilongjiang Provincial Women's Prison.
2. [Huaibing County, Henan Province] Ms. Wang Rui Persecuted
The captain of Huaibing County Domestic Security Division Du Fuliang led a break in on Ms. Wang Rui's home on the afternoon of March 13, 2005. They ransacked her home, confiscated her cell phone and recorder, along with other items. Ms. Wang was detained at a detention center. Later she was transferred to Xinxiang Women's Prison in Henan Province for a three-year term.
On the morning of June 10, 2010, personnel from the workplace of Li Puzhi, the director of 610 Office, Li Feng, and police officers from Domestic Security Division, Wang Yawei, and Wang Jianying, broke into her home and detained her in Xinyang City Brainwashing Center for more than twenty days.
Li Puzhi: 86-13782955866
Li Feng, director of 610 Office: 86-13839772669
3. [Sanmenxia, Henan Province] Mr. Li Jianjun Detained
Mr. Li Jianjun from Wuyuan Village, Daying Town, Shaan County was arrested in December 2010. He is currently detained at Shaan County Detention Center.
4. [Yongqing County, Hebei Province] Ms. Zhang Bingjuan Arrested
Officers from Bieguxiang Police Station and county 610 Office went to Ms. Zhang Bingjuan's home. They took her to the Yongqing County Detention Center. After Ms. Zhang's family handed in 50,000 yuan, they released her.
Zhao Jiachen, Bieguzhuang Police Station: 86-13832677066,
Yu Lianxing, captain of the Domestic Security Division of Yongqing County Police Bureau: 86-13333061129, 86-316-6620777
Wang Bojian, Yongqing County Police Bureau: 86-13832660968，86-316-6629538
Han Xiuwen, head of the Yongqing County Detention Center: 86-316-6687065, 86-13323065986, 86-316-6689086
5. [Rong County, Sichuan Province] Mr. Wu Dengming and Other Practitioners Detained
Police officers Bi Chengzhong, and Wang Xianglin from the Domestic Security Division of Rong County Police Bureau, arrested Mr. Wu Dengming and four other practitioners in early November 2010. The practitioners were detained in a detention center. Only one practitioner has been released so far.
Rong County Police Bureau: 86-813-4703611, 86-13909005914,
Bi Chengzhong: 86-13002898505, 86-813-4703620
Wang Xianglin: 86-13708152136, 86-813-4703639
Dan Jun: 86-13990080155
6. [Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province] Ms. Liu Suran Taken to Hebei Provincial Women's Forced Labor Camp
Ms. Liu Suran, in her 40s, is an employee at Hebei Provincial Third Hospital. Ms. Liu was arrested at work on December 22, 2010. The police officers ransacked her home, confiscating a printer, a computer and more than 10,000 yuan in cash.
Ms. Liu was taken to Hebei Provincial Women's Forced Labor Camp at around 5 p.m. on December 31, 2010.
Weiming Police Station: 86-311-87888193
Domestic Security Division of the Shijiazhuang Police Bureau:86-311-86863020, 86-311-86862420
Liu Zhongming, chief of the Qiaoxi Police Bureau: 86-311-7026381, 86-311-7039977 ext. 7770
7. [Xingwen County, Sichuan Province] Ms. Yao Huazhi Arrested
The police officers from Gusong Town arrested Ms. Yao Huazhi and took her to the police station on December 30, 2010. Ms. Yao is currently detained at Gusong Town Detention Center in Xingwen County.
Zhu Yuanpeng, the Politics and Law Committee: 86-13518457083
Zeng Xingzhong, chief of the police bureau: 86-13508193258
Zeng Yuting, director of the 610 Office: 86-13708294782
Luo Jingsong, 610 Office: 86-13990939086
8. [Leshan, Sichuan Province] Ms. Li Tianfang and Others Arrested
The officers from the Chezi Town Police Station and 610 Office arrested Ms. Li Tianfang, Ms. Lu Tao, Ms. Huang Yufeng and Ms. Wang at around 10 a.m. on December 30, 2010 when the practitioners were telling people the facts about the CCP's persecution of Falun Gong. In the evening, Ms. Huang Yufeng, and Ms. Wang returned home. Ms. Li Tianfang and Ms. Lu Tao were detained at Shizhushan Detention Center in Leshan, and their homes were ransacked.