(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Deng Zhilin, 37 years old, works in the Zhangshu City Civil Administration Bureau in Jiangxi Province. Because of his firm belief in Falun Gong, he was detained and tortured for over four years by the Chinese Communist Party.

At around 9 a.m. on June 13, 2000, the deputy director of Zhangshu City Civil Administration Bureau, Li Xinya, deceived Mr. Deng, telling him that there was a meeting upstairs, but when Mr. Deng got there he was arrested.

In the evening on June 15, Mr. Deng was taken to Zhangshu City Detention Center. Nie Guorong, a detention center employee, beat Mr. Deng Zhilin with a heavy iron tool and whipped him with a cable, inside of which was very thick copper wire. He then shackled Mr. Deng's ankles.

After being tortured for over ten months in the detention center, Deng Zhilin was sentenced to forced labor in April 2001. He was sent to the second division of Jiangxi Province Forced Labor Camp (Wu Yi brigade). When he refused to be "transformed," officer Fu Guizhi and the son of the director, Liu, beat him, kicked his head and tied him to a chair or handcuffed him to a bed. They ordered four others to make him sit on a 25 cm tall stool, wear earphones, and listen to tapes that slandered Falun Gong. He had to listen from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. every day. On top of that, he had to do hard labor.

The guards constantly changed their methods of torture. One time they forced Mr. Deng to sit in a fixed position for six months. Guards Huang Aihui, Fu Guizhi, and Wang Xinjie took him to an abandoned building, sat him on a very tall stool so that his feet could not touch the floor, and made him listen to slanderous tapes. This went on for seven days straight, during which time he was not allowed to sleep and could not use the toilet more than three minutes. One time when he had been in the toilet for one minute, Huang Aihui dragged him out.

Deng Zhilin suffered inhuman torture in the labor camp for three years and three months. His family was also harassed during that time. The former director of Zhangshu City 610 Office Li Longgeng and others extorted 5,000 yuan from his family.

After been released, Mr. Deng was constantly monitored in his home and his store. Officers from the Fucheng police office led several people to his store and asked for his home address. Several days later, Liu Gang and five others from the same office went to his work unit to "recall" him. In fact, they threatened him in an attempt at extortion.

Zhangshi City Detention Center

Nie Guorong: 13014453822 (Cell), 86-795-7336218, 86-795-7885528 (Home)

Former director of the 610 Office Li Longgeng: 86-795-733539

Fucheng police officer Liu Gang: 13607956335 (Cell)

Liu Liu: 13970519421 (Cell)

June 26, 2010