(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Gong practitioner Ms. Liu Meili from Wuhan City, Hubei Province was illegally arrested on November 4, 2010. The police stole her retirement salary of 3000 yuan.

At around 11:00 a.m. on November 4, Ms. Liu gave someone a calendar with “Falun Dafa Is Good” printed on it. A plainclothes police officer observed this and arrested her. He took her to the Xingouqiao Police Station in the Qingshan District. The officers took two bags from her, one with 3000 yuan, her bank deposit book, and keys it. The other bag contained several discs, two cell phones, and several calendars.

Directed by the 610 Office head and the Qingshan District Domestic Security Division, the police officers handcuffed Ms. Liu to a chair. When her family came to ask for her release, the officers lied and promised that they would detain her for only 15 days. After her family left, they shoved Ms. Liu into a police car and transferred her to the Wuhan City First Detention Center.

At the detention center, the police ordered the guards to transport Ms. Liu directly to a forced labor camp after 15 days. During the first few days at the detention center, guard Guo Dianjiao wanted to take pictures of Ms. Liu. She threatened Ms. Liu and told her that if she didn't cooperate with them, they wouldn't allow her to call her family. Ms. Liu refused to have her picture taken, so officer Guo ordered five detainees to hold her. They grabbed her head, yanked her hair, pulled her by her hands, and held her against the wall, then took pictures of her.

On the 14th day, the police officers and several guards transferred Ms. Liu to Wuhan City First Lock-up. In the detention center, two police officers pulled her head and hair, and twisted her arms and fingers. The guards also directed four tall detainees to hold her head and pull her hair so that they could take pictures of her. Ms. Liu didn't cooperate and they couldn't take any pictures.

Later on, directed by a guard, several detainees shoved Ms. Liu down to the floor and held her there while they stripped off all her clothes and ordered her to put on someone else's underwear and coat.

On November 22, a dozen police officers and six detainees grabbed her, violently shook her head, dragged her by her hair, and shoved her firmly against the wall in order to take pictures of her.

On the day Ms. Liu was released, she asked the officers for her money and bank deposit book. Yang, the head of the police station, told her that they had returned all of her belongings to her family. But when Ms. Liu asked her husband about the money after she returned home, her husband said the officers didn't return anything to them.