Name: Zhang Fengjun (张凤军)
Gender: Male
Age: 47
Address: Liujia Town, Yushu City
Occupation: Unknown
Date of Most Recent Arrest: August 30, 2010
Most Recent Place of Detention: Xiuse Village Brainwashing Center (秀色山庄洗脑班)
City: Yushu City
Province: Jilin
Persecution Suffered: Electric shocking, forced labor, brainwashing, beatings, hung up, imprisonment, torture, physical restraint, home ransacked, interrogation, detention

( Mr. Zhang Fengjun began to practice Falun Gong in 1996. During the more than ten years of persecution of Falun Gong by the CCP, he has been illegally arrested five times and taken to forced labor camps three times.

In 2000, Mr. Zhang was taken to a detention center and tortured for over a month.

On August 21, 2001, Mr. Zhang went to Beijing to appeal for justice for Falun Gong on Tiananmen Square. He was arrested and taken to the Xicheng District Detention Center by police officers from the Tiananmen Square Police Station. Subsequently he was sentenced to one year of forced labor.

On December 1, 2004, Yin, one of the leaders at Liujia Town Police Station, and Zhou Dechun from the Liujia Town Comprehensive Management Office broke into Zhang Fengjun's home and arrested him. He was interrogated by the Domestic Security Division before being taken to a detention center. Soon after he was sent to the Chaoyanggou Forced Labor Camp in Changchun City, and then transferred to the Weizigou Forced Labor Camp. In Chaoyanggou Forced Labor Camp, brigade chief Zhu Dachun, deputy chief He Jianxin, and guard Zhang Wei brutally beat Mr. Zhang until blood gushed out of his nose and mouth, in an effort to transform him. At the Weizigou Forced Labor Camp, leader Wang and guard Qin tortured Mr. Zhang with electric batons, handcuffed him behind his back, and hung him up until he fainted.

On January 25, 2007, leader Wang Dahai and Wang Chunhui from Liujia Police Station, and Zhou Dechun and Zhang Jingxue from the Liujia Town Comprehensive Management Office broke into Mr. Zhang's home. They ransacked it, confiscated Falun Gong books and took him to Liujia Town Police Station for interrogation. Wang Dahai ordered police officers to take Mr. Zhang to the Domestic Security Division of Yushu City Public Security Bureau. He was interrogated before being held at a detention center for over ten days, and then sentenced to one year of forced labor at the Changchun Fenjin Forced Labor Camp. They extended his term for another 25 days.

On August 30, 2010, Yushu City 610 Office leader Li Qingshan, along with Wang Chunhui, Zhou Dechun, Zhang Jingxue, and others, broke into Mr. Zhang's home at 5:00 a.m. They arrested him and took him to the Xiuse Village Brainwashing Center in Huaijia, Yushu. Li Fenglin, head of the local 610 Office and others from the Domestic Security Division ordered him to watch videos slandering Falun Gong. They tried to brainwash him, but did not succeed. Mr. Zhang escaped on the third day, and is still homeless to avoid being arrested.