Call for Articles for the 6th China Fahui on Minghui.org
(Minghui.org) The 6th China Fahui on Minghui.org will start accepting article submissions on September 9, 2009. The deadline for submissions is October 10, and the Minghui website will start publishing articles in early November.
We hope practitioners will share their cultivation experiences and understandings with Dafa disciples in Mainland China, focusing on their solid cultivation in doing well the three things— on how they understood the overall situation and their own historical responsibilities through studying the Fa; on how they looked within; on how they upgraded their xinxing based on their understanding of Fa principles; on how they solidly saved people; on how they compared in studying and cultivating in group environment; on how they went from from “being selfish” to “being selfless;” on how they helped fellow practitioners who lagged behind; on how they coordinated and cooperated and improved as a whole body; and so on. We assist Master in rectifying the Fa and saving sentient beings in this world, and at the same time, we consummate ourselves. This period of time is extremely precious. We hope many mainland Dafa practitioners will take it upon themselves to participate, and, with a cultivator's inner peace, write more articles that are “...full of substance, and they are accurate, clean, and free of human sentiments.” (Master's new article, “Mature”), validate the Fa, find where they fall short, and be diligent together.
When writing, coordinating, and sending articles, please continue to pay attention to the issue of safety with righteous thoughts. Use the "blossoms everywhere" style to write, type, and send articles. Do not collect articles to avoid losses due to attachments to doing things, validating self, and other human attachments. The process of writing cultivation experiences and overcoming difficulties in submitting articles is also a process of improvement in cultivation.
A. Please note:
1. Please state your Province, Autonomous Region, or Municipality directly under the central government area you are from. This will make it easier for the editing team to collect information.
2. Fa conference articles are for sharing cultivation experiences for Falun Dafa practitioners, not for exposing the persecution. It is unnecessary to list details about places and people's names or specific persecution facts. For safety reasons, you can use an alias, just indicate “alias” on your submission.
B. How to send articles:
1. Practitioners who can safely send documents, please specify "Fa Conference article submission" when sending in articles to facilitate correct processing by the review team.
2. Please send articles to the dedicated mailbox for the mainland China Fa conference: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. If using the Minghui website's “web page for submitting articles online,” please include your region, name, and email address to facilitate the editing team's feedback and communication.
4. To send a secure fax, please use these fax numbers after dialing the international long distance code: 1(USA)-208-979-6696 or 1(USA)-208-979-6711.
5. Please make sure your handwriting is clear and neat and a legible size, so it can be easily read by the Fa-conference Working Group.
6. The deadline for submissions is October 10, 2009.
September 8, 2009