(Clearwisdom.net) (By a correspondent from Jilin Province) Practitioner Mr. Jin Minghao, 40, of Korean descent, went with his five-year-old son to visit Mr. Piao Guangzhu, 42, on the morning of September 15, 2009 in Yanji City. He was arrested by the police from Yanji National Security Squadron, who were in the hallway outside of Mr. Piao's home. The police beat Mr. Jin in front of his son, who cried throughout the beating.

When the police took the two practitioners to their police car, witnesses saw them continuously beat Mr. Jin, while Mr. Piao was seen to have several bruises on his face.

At noon that day, three police officers brought the five-year-old child back to his home, and arrested his mother, Ms. Zheng Yingyue. It was said that the police seized a desktop computer and three laptops from their home.

According to insider information, Mr. Jin and Mr. Piao were taken for interrogation to a secret base for persecuting Falun Gong practitioners. The Yanji City Police Department organized a special task force and developed a plan to interrogate practitioners through torture. They formed over twenty teams of two people each to torture and interrogate practitioners for two consecutive days and nights.

It was learned that Mr. Jin and Mr. Piao have been brutally tortured and are beyond recognition. They were stripped and beaten, and fainted many times. The methods the police used to torture them were extremely brutal and contemptible, and the screams from the torture were chilling. Mr. Jin can now barely breathe.

Ms. Zheng has been released. Mr. Jin's mother has fainted several times from being so worried and sad. The five-year-old boy keeps crying and wants to see his father.

Mr. Jin has been persecuted many times. He was once arrested and taken to Yinmahe Forced Labor Camp in Jiutai City for two years. Because he refused to give up his belief in Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance, the officials extended his term by eight months. He was forced to stay away from his home after his release in June 2003.