(Clearwisdom.net) I was fortunate to begin practicing Falun Gong in June of 1997. Before practicing Falun Gong, I lived ignorantly, without knowing the true significance of life. Whatever I did, I always tried to outdo others and my marriage didn't go well either, which all was related to my strong personality and the mentality of fighting and chasing fame. I frequently fought with my husband. Because I felt that my life was so miserable, I considered committing suicide for a while. One time, after fighting with my husband, I left home and went to my older brother's home. His apartment was on the fourth floor of a building. I jumped out of the window of the fourth floor. When I woke up, I found myself in a hospital, but only my leg was injured. My brother's neighbors and the doctors were all astonished by how little I had been injured after jumping out of a fourth story window. Only after I had started to practice Falun Dafa, could I understood that Teacher had protected me during that incident. Teacher already was looking after me.

Later my husband took me back home. When my older sister visited me, she brought Zhuan Falun to me. I finished reading the book in two days and from then on, I could understand the significance of life and meanwhile, Teacher had started purifying my body. My entire body felt light and I became happy. I had completely changed. Three months later, my injured leg was completely healed too. Even the doctors realized that a miracle had happened. As I unceasingly studied the Fa, I knew that I should conduct myself according to Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance and from that time on, I have really treated others well.

When the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) started to persecute Falun Dafa in 1999, in order to validate the Fa and speak up for Dafa, several local fellow practitioners and I went to Beijing. Later we were taken back to our hometown by officials from the local liaison office in Beijing. Wang (surname), the head of the 610 Office and the deputy chief of local district police station, threatened me but I firmly maintained my belief in Dafa. I was illegally detained for four days. During the detainment, my husband asked many people where he could reach people who could provide false evidence that I was a mental patient. The police forcibly dragged me into a police vehicle and wanted to take me to a mental hospital to check whether I had a mental problem or not. I didn't cooperate with them and sat in the vehicle without coming out. My husband came over to threaten me. When he attempted to kick me, instead he kicked the vehicle's door and broke his leg. When the police hit my face with an object, I didn't feel any pain. I knew that Teacher was protecting me. While the officer was hitting my face with the object, I saw it impacting a Falun instead, which caused it to emit sparks. I was forcibly taken to the mental hospital and later that night, my husband took me back to home.

I knew I must go out to validate the Fa. A few days later in the middle of the night, while my husband was sleeping, I took some money and clothes with me and went to Beijing. As soon as I walked out of the entrance of the train station, I saw officials from my local liaison office in Beijing waiting for me. I realized that my husband had reported me to the local police. I was taken back to my hometown again and held in a hotel. I went on a hunger strike to protest the persecution. When the chief from the police station came to talk to me, I clarified the facts about Falun Dafa to him. He was so angry that he took me back to the mental hospital again. When Wang, the head of the 610 Office at the police station branch, came to threaten me, he ordered the doctors to inject me with medication. He told me that I was making trouble for them, so this time he would have me die in the mental hospital. I looked at him and said, "It is not up to you. You are knowingly violating the law." He was enraged and said some ugly words. I sternly said to him, "You persecute good people, so you will face karmic retribution." He was taken aback and didn't say anything for quite a while, then walked away. After that, he started to read Zhuan Falun and later on he and his wife both have become Falun Dafa practitioners. Afterwards, he left the 610 Office. The police from the local police station stayed in the next room at the mental institution to monitor me twenty-four hours a day. They helped the doctors give me injections. After the injections, I was unable to see things clearly and was sleepy. I knew that they had injected some damaging drugs into me. However, with Teacher's protection, I remained conscious, despite the medication, so I clarified the truth to the doctors. When the doctors would gave me a shot, they cried and told me that they had no choice because the police from the 610 Office had forced them to do so. If they refused the police's request, they would be fired from their jobs. Afterwards, the doctors only gave me vitamins. Nineteen days later, I was taken back home by my family members.

In December, 2001 while I was distributing Dafa truth-clarification materials to people, I was illegally arrested by the police and held at a detention center for forty-five days. During this period of imprisonment, my husband again asked some people with connections to prove that I was a mental patient. I was taken to the mental hospital again by the police and because I would not cooperate with the police from the 610 Office, the doctors forcibly gave me injections. However, this time the drugs didn't work at all, due to Teacher's protection. I clarified the truth to the doctors and meanwhile, went on a hunger strike to protest the persecution. Two months later while the doctor wrote the diagnosis about my "mental problems," I told him that before practicing Falun Gong, my mind was frequently unclear but after practicing Falun Gong, I indeed don't have problems anymore. The doctor said to me, "If I do not write that you have a mental problem, they will not let you go home." I told him not to worry about it and only to write the truth about me. So I was diagnosed as being normal by the doctor.

The police from the 610 Office didn't give up and wanted to transfer me to the Jinan Brainwashing Center. Two drivers, two police officers, my sister and I sitting in the police vehicle. I thought that the brainwashing center wasn't the place for me to go and I didn't acknowledge the old forces' arrangements, so I asked Teacher to strengthen me. I sent forth righteous thoughts to order the vehicle to break down, and it indeed broke down on the road only halfway to the destination. An officer called a service company to tow the vehicle to a nearby service station, while the other officer called the main station to get another vehicle sent.. We went to a nearby restaurant to wait for the other vehicle to arrive and have something to eat while we waited. I unceasingly clarified the truth to the police and the drivers. I told them that the people who persecuted Falun Dafa practitioners would meet with karmic retribution. At around 5:00 p.m. When the other police vehicle arrived, two policemen went out to meet it and by then, I was sending forth righteous thoughts. The two drivers quickly fell asleep, so I walked out from the restaurant's back door and climbed over the back wall. I disappeared into a field. I walked to a nearby village through the field. Teacher arranged for a kind family to shelter me in their house that night. The next day, I took a bus to my sister's home. Later, my sister told me that when the police came back, only to discover that I had disappeared, they were very scared and wondered how I could get away in five minutes. One of them said, "Her Teacher has taken her away." They went outside to look for me and discovered two footprints on the ground on the other side of the wall. One officer wanted to chase me, so he jumped down from the wall too. However, he broke his leg. A month later, I went home and continued to do the three things that Teacher requested. Afterwards, the police came to see me, but the one who injured his leg didn't dare to come in. I went out and told him that retribution really exists and he should not be involved in persecuting Falun Gong practitioners in the future.

In the summer of 2008, while I was clarifying the truth to people at a mall entrance, I was reported to the authorities and arrested by the police again. The police wanted to imprison me, so they took me to have a physical examination. In the hospital, the doctor found that I had a heart problem. I knew that Teacher was protecting me again. The police told me that if I signed my name on the document, I would be released in seven days. At that time, my mentality of getting out from the detention center was very strong, so I signed my name. Seven days passed, but the authorities didn't release me, and only then did I realize that I had made a mistake and shouldn't have cooperated with the police to sign my name on the so-called legal document. This was in effect accepting the evil persecution. There was nothing wrong with my practicing Falun Dafa and clarifying the truth to save people. It was the CCP that had committed the crimes. Therefore I unceasingly sent forth righteous thoughts to negate the old forces' arrangements. Four months later, I was released from detention and went home. Through this lesson, I found many my attachments which I should eliminate, such as the mentalities of fighting, fear, and selfishness. Because of those attachments, I let the evil take advantage of my loopholes. Cultivation is a serious matter and we should only have righteous thoughts, not human ones.