Additional Persecution News from China - December 13, 2009 (19 Reports)
(Clearwisdom.net) Today's News from China includes incidents of persecution that took place in 13 cities or counties in 8 provinces. In this report, 4 Falun Gong practitioners were subjected to mistreatment during their detention and at least 17 practitioners were illegally arrested.
- [Liaoyuan City, Jilin Province] Mr. Li Ying and Ms. Sun Liping Arrested
- [Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Wang Hongxia and Ms. Yu Guirong Arrested
- [Dalian City, Liaoning Province] Ms. Zhang Rong Arrested
- [Shuangcheng City, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Li Lanying Arrested
- [Anshan City, Liaoning Province] Ms. Gao Hong Arrested
- [Heilongjiang Province] Mr. Wang Shuzhen Detained
- [Chifeng City, Inner Mongolia] Ms. Yang Xiuyun Arrested
- [Dalian City, Liaoning Province] Ms. Wang Songrong Arrested
- [Fengcheng City, Liaoning Province] Additional Facts about Ms. Mu Le's Arrest
- [Antu County, Jilin Province] Additional Facts about Mr. Pan Wei's Arrest
- [Beijing] Ms. Li Xiuyun Arrested
- [Tianjin City] Ms. Wang Changyu Arrested
- [Tianjin City] Ms. Sun Huamin Illegally Sentenced to a Forced Labor Camp
- [Shouguang City, Shandong Province] Ms. Liang Li Arrested
- [Linqu County, Shandong Province] Ms. Zhang Chengmei Arrested
- [Yongxiu County, Jiangxi Province] Mr. Huang Shiqing Arrested
- [Guanghan, Sichuan Province] Ms. Yang Yufang Arrested
- [Pingliang City, Gansu Province] Ms. Qi Caixia Arrested
- [Chongqing City] Ms. Dai Keshu and Ms. Dai Keqing Arrested
1. [Liaoyuan City, Jilin Province] Mr. Li Ying and Ms. Sun Liping Arrested
On November 7, 2009, staff from the Domestic Security Division arrested practitioners Ms. Guo Enlan, Mr. Wang Qingwen, Mr. Li Ying and Mr. Sun Piping from Liaoyuan City. Mr. Li Ying and Mr. Sun Liping, husband and wife, have a 12-year-old child that was left home alone.
2. [Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Wang Hongxia and Ms. Yu Guirong Arrested
Ms. Wang Hongxia (in her 40s), Ms. Yu Guirong (in her 60s), and a retired employee from the Jiusan Flour Production Factory were arrested by officers from the Jiusan Farming Bureau. After they were illegally detained and persecuted for six months, without an arrest warrant or proper legal procedures, in early December 2009, they were taken to Heilongjiang Province Women's Hospital for further persecution.
Bao Rui, head of the prison: 86-451-86639099,
Guo Linlin, Secretary of the 610 Office: 86-451-86639028
Zheng Jie, current team leader of the No. 9 Division in the Women's Prison, Zheng Jie: 86-451-86639048, 86-451-86639047
3. [Dalian City, Liaoning Province] Ms. Zhang Rong Arrested
On the evening of December 9, 2009, officers from the Dafangshen Police Station arrested Ms. Zhang Rong at home.
Wang Lizhu, head of the 610 Office: 86-411 87120290
Dafangshen Police Station in Dalianwan Township: 86-411-87600246
Wang Xiaojun, head of Dafangshen Police Station: 86-135-00736691
4. [Shuangcheng City, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Li Lanying Arrested
Ms. Li Lanying, from Zhenminan Village, Wujia Township, Shuangcheng City, was reported by Zhang Dahai, the person in charge of Shuangjing Village. On September 9, 2009, she was arrested and detained at Wujiazheng Police Station. Xu Cai, head of Wujiazhen Police Station at the time, was responsible for her detainment. She was transferred to the No.2 Detention Center in Haerbin City, and later to the Shuangcheng City Police Station, where she was detained for three months.
On December 2, 2009, without notifying her family members, officials from the Shuangcheng Court put Ms. Li on trial. Ms. Li appeared to be emaciated, and despite the cold weather in Haerbin City, she wore a pair of slippers for the court hearing.
5. [Anshan City, Liaoning Province] Ms. Gao Hong Arrested
Before the Beijing Olympics, officers from the Anshan Police Station arrested Ms. Gao Hong from Anshan City. She was detained for more than a year. On December 7, 2009, police from the Anshan Police Station took her to the Masanjia Women's Prison, located in Shenyang City.
6. [Heilongjiang Province] Mr. Wang Shuzhen Detained
On December 12, 2009, Ms. Wang Shuzhen, in her 60s, from Long Township in Heilongjiang Province, was reported by someone who held a misconception about Falun Gong. She was then arrested. She is detained at Wudalianchi City Detention Center.
7. [Chifeng City, Inner Mongolia] Ms. Yang Xiuyun Arrested
When Ms. Yang Xiuyun from Shuiquan Village in Songshan District of Shifeng City was clarifying the truth about the persecution of Falun Gong at the market, she was reported by someone and arrested shortly after. Her home was also ransacked. Ms. Yang is detained at the Songshan District Detention Center.
8. [Dalian City, Liaoning Province] Ms. Wang Songrong Arrested
On December 8, 2009, Ms. Wang Songrong was arrested. She is detained at the Yaojia Detention Center.
9. [Fengcheng City, Liaoning Province] Additional Facts about Ms. Mu Le's Arrest
Ms. Mu Le, 28 years old, a graduate of the Beijing Foreign Language University, was employed by the Dalian City Meishuo International Trading Company. At 8 a.m., on November 23, 2009, police officers arrested her at the entrance of her building and then ransacked her home. She is detained at the Dalian City Yaojia Detention Center.
10. [Antu County, Jilin Province] Additional Facts about Mr. Pan Wei's Arrest
On July 9, 2009, officers from the Antu County Liangjiang Township Police Station and from the Domestic Security Division in the Antu County Police Bureau arrested Mr. Pan Wei from Liangjiang Township in Antu County at work. His home was ransacked and Falun Dafa books, DVDs, a computer and other items were confiscated. Later Mr. Pan escaped and has been homeless ever since. On October 31, Mr. Pan was arrested by officials from the Wuyi Police Bureau in Jinhua City of Zhejiang Province. On December 12, he was transferred back to Antu County, but he escaped again.
Pan Yuebin, head of the Antu County Liangjiang Township Police
Station: 86-139-44750100, 86-433-5863777.
Liu Yunde, director of the Liangjiang Township Comprehensive Management Office: 86-433-5672058, 86-13039095959
Person surnamed Li, president of the Police Bureau: 86-139-04481881
11. [Beijing] Ms. Li Xiuyun Arrested
Ms. Li Xiuyun, 67 years old, is a resident of Tongzhou District in Beijing City. On September 11, 2009, she was arrested at her house by plainclothed police from the Chaoyang Police Sub-Bureau. Her home was ransacked, her family members were intimidated and truth-clarification materials that expose the persecution of Falun Gong were confiscated. Ms. Li was sentenced to a three-year prison term. After being detained for two months, she was released, but only on probation.
12. [Tianjin City] Ms. Wang Changyu Arrested
On December 7, Ms. Wang Changyu from Dongli District in Tianjin City went to Beijing to take care of her ill mother. On her way, when clarifying the facts about Falun Gong, she was reported and arrested by police officers from Beijing. Her home was ransacked. Her whereabouts are unknown.
13. [Tianjin City] Ms. Sun Huamin Illegally Sentenced to a Forced Labor Camp
Prior to October 1, 2009, the Secretary of the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) called to harass Ms. Sun Huamin, from Jingzhong Street in Hexi District. Later, she was arrested by officers from the Sanyizhuang Police Station at home. They confiscated her Falun Dafa books, a computer, a printer and other items. Ms. Sun is detained at the No. 3 Team in Banqiao Women's Forced Labor Camp and was sentenced to a 15-month term.
14. [Shouguang City, Shandong Province] Ms. Liang Li Arrested
At noon on December 3, 2009, plainclothes officers arrested Ms. Liang Li from Shouguang City at work. They confiscated her computer, a printer, some cash from her office, as well as money belonging to her company (20,000 to 30,000 yuan).
15. [Linqu County, Shandong Province] Ms. Zhang Chengmei Arrested
On the morning of December 8, 2009, staff from the Domestic Security Division in Linqu County Police Bureau and the head of Yeyuan Township Police Station broke into practitioner Ms. Zhang Chengmei's home and arrested her. They confiscated Falun Dafa books and materials and stole the key to her home. In the afternoon, they ransacked her home again, this time confiscating money found in her drawer. Ms. Zhang is detained at the County Detention Center.
Xu Wenyuan, president of the Linyi County Police Bureau:
86-536-3456678, 86-536-3456369, 86-13963686369
Ma Lianzhi, head of the 610 Office: 86-536-3116118, 86-536-3160866, 86-13806360696 (cell)
Ma Hongsheng of the Domestic Security Division: 86-536-3217433
16. [Yongxiu County, Jiangxi Province] Mr. Huang Shiqing Arrested
On November 10, 2009, Mr. Huang Shiqing from Hushang Paper Manufacturing Factory in Yongxiu County was arrested by officers and Kuang, president of the Yongxiu County Police Bureau. Her home was ransacked.
17. [Guanghan, Sichuan Province] Ms. Yang Yufang Arrested
Ms. Yang Yufang, 55 years old, was working in Guanghan and was a resident of Meishan. On December 11, 2009, was clarifying the facts about Falun Gong at the flower market in Chucheng. She was arrested by police officers and then detained at the Shifang Detention Center.
18. [Pingliang City, Gansu Province] Ms. Qi Caixia Arrested
On December 10, 2009, when Ms. Qi Caixia from Pingliang City was clarifying the truth in the suburban area, she was arrested by police officers. She is held at a detention center.
19. [Chongqing City] Ms. Dai Keshu and Ms. Dai Keqing Arrested
On the afternoon of October 28, 2009, when Ms. Dai Keshu and Ms. Dai Keqing were handing out truth-clarification materials to clear up misconceptions about Falun Gong at Zouma Village, they were reported and then arrested by deputy head He Shizhong and officers of the Dingjia Police Station. The practitioners were detained at Dingjia Police Station. Later, they were taken to Bishan Detention Center, where they were held for fourteen days. After that, they were transferred to another Bishan Detention Center. At the Bishan Detention Center, they didn't pass the medical examinations; however, He Shizhong insisted on having them detained for twenty days. After that, both of them were taken to another detention center, where neither of them passed the medical examinations. Ms. Dai Keqing was released, but her whereabouts are unknown. On December 2, Ms. Dai Keming was taken to a forced labor camp.
Dingjia Police Station: 86-23-41480025