Additional Persecution News from China - December 3, 2009 (26 Reports)
(Clearwisdom.net) Today's News from China includes incidents of persecution that took place in 23 cities or counties in 17 provinces. In this report, 33 practitioners were subjected to mistreatment during their detention and at least 23 practitioners were illegally arrested.
- [Nanchang City, Jiangxi Province] Ms. Huang Zuoping Held for Several Months
- [Li County, Hebei Province] Situation of Practitioners Recently Arrested
- [Shenyang City, Liaoning Province] Ms. Zhang Guozhen Taken to Brainwashing Center after a 35-day Extension to Her Forced Labor Term
- [Tianjin] Mr. Zhang Yuzhu Escapes While Police Search His Home in Shuangying Residential Community in Shuangjie Township, Beichen District, Tianjin on December 1, 2009
- [Chifeng City, Inner-Mongolia Autonomous Region] Mr. Li Yuxiang's Term Extended
- [Xingtang County, Hebei Province] Mr. Shi Guozhang Arrested; His Home Searched
- [Beijing] Mr. Wang Zicheng in Pinggu District Arrested Again
- [Yichun City, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Zhao Shuge and Her Daughter Arrested
- [Wuhan City, Hubei Province] Ms. Ye Xiaofen Taken to Donghu District Women and Children's Labor Camp
- [Ningbo City, Zhejiang Province] Ms. Lu Junling Arrested
- [Tianjin City] Ms. Wu Aihua Detained Four Months
- [Daqing City, Heilongjiang Province] More Information about the Arrests of Ms. Tian Yingchun, Ms. Huang Shuhua, Ms. Yang Hong and Ms. Liu
- [Anyue County, Sichuan Province] Mr. Chen Youcai Arrested
- [Chengdu City, Sichuan Province] Ms. Li Xiaoyu Resists Persecution in Prison
- [Zhengzhou City, Henan Province] Ms. Li Lianhua Arrested
- [Fushun City, Liaoning Province] Mr. Du Xingui Arrested
- [Weifang City, Shandong Province] Mr. Yang Arrested in Anqiu Area
- [Ningde City, Fujian Province] Guard Yi Zhuxia at Ningde City Detention Center Responsible for Paralysis of Ms. Li Chunxiang from Ningde City
- [Suihua City, Heilongjiang Province] Suihua City Railroad Station Forced Employees to Slander Falun Dafa
- [Nanjing City, Jiangsu Province] Ms. Wang Lili Harassed by Local Police Officers Sent by Nanjing Domestic Security Division
- [Weifang City, Shandong Province] Officers in Shouguang City Follow and Arrest Ms. Sang Fengying and Mr. Zhao Liming
- [Yanji City, Jilin Province] Ms. Huang Meihua, Ms. Cui Yuzi, Ms. Wu Shunzi and Four Other Practitioners Arrested
- [Beijing] Ms. Zhang Xuanping Sentenced to Two Years of Forced Labor
- [Beiing] Mr. Liu Fushan Sentenced to Two and Half Years in Prison
- [Fuxin City, Liaoning Province] Mr. Sun Zhicai Held at Xindi Detention Center
- [Jincheng City, Shanxi Province] Ms. Song Nian'ai Released Due to Illness, Remains Under Police Surveillance
1. [Nanchang City, Jiangxi Province] Ms. Huang Zuoping Held for Several Months
Ms. Huang Zuoping, 55, is a retired employee of the Wanli District Electric Stove Factory in Nanchang City, Jiangxi Province. When she started practicing Falun Gong in 1998, she had been suffering from numerous illnesses. Sometimes she could not fall asleep for a whole week. She was emaciated. Shortly after she began practicing Falun Gong, her illnesses disappeared and she became energetic. Dafa saved her life and she told everyone about the miracle of Dafa. As a result, she was arrested and taken to a labor camp three times. Labor camp guards viciously beat her and used electric batons to shock her. Her entire body was bruised and swollen.
In May 2009, Ms. Huang was arrested for the fourth time. She was held at the Xishan No. 1 Detention Center in Nanchang City, Jiangxi Province. For several months her family has been denied the right to visit her and her situation is unknown.
2. [Li County, Hebei Province] Situation of Practitioners Recently Arrested
Ms. Liu Min and Ms. Zhao Limei have returned home. Mr. Zhu Junqiang and Mr. Zhu Yanlong are held at the Gaoyang Forced Labor Camp.
Ms. Gu Xiangrui, Ms. Zhu Lihua, Ms. Tian Junfang, Ms. Fang Wei and Ms. Rong Zhen are held at the Shijiazhuang Women's Forced Labor Camp. Zhao Xiaochang (gender unknown) is held at the Li County Detention Center facing a harsh prison term.
Guo Jianmin, chief of the Li County Police Department:
86-13803125771 (Cell), 86-312-6218121, 86-312-6923698
Wang Ruixin, director of the Li County Detention Center: 86-13930233022 (Cell)
Zhang Yuexiang, director of the 610 Office: 86-13633228299 (Cell), 86-312-6211103, 86-312-6215541, 86-312-6235800
3. [Shenyang City, Liaoning Province] Ms. Zhang Guozhen Taken to Brainwashing Center after a 35-day Extension to Her Forced Labor Term
On December 3, 2009, the 35-day extension to Ms. Zhang Guozhen's 18-month forced labor term ended. However, the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp authorities notified officials at the local 610 Office, the neighbor administration office and the community to take her to a brainwashing center for continued persecution along with other practitioners who had refused to give up their belief.
4. [Tianjin] Mr. Zhang Yuzhu Escapes While Police Searched His Home in Shuangying Residential Community in Shuangjie Township, Beichen District, Tianjin on December 1, 2009
Shuangjie Police Station: 86-22-26970257
5. [Chifeng City, Inner-Mongolia Autonomous Region] Mr. Li Yuxiang's Term Extended
Mr. Li Yuxiang lives in Bairin Zuoqi Prefecture in Chifeng City. On June 5, 2008, he was arrested by Domestic Security agents from Horqin District, Tongliao City, and was sentenced 18 months of forced labor in the Tumuji Men's Labor Camp in Xing'an Prefecture. His term ended on December 4, 2009, but the camp refused to release him.
Wang Liwei, First Ward CCP Leader: 86-13948896472 (Cell)
First Ward Office: 86-482-6710763, or 86-482-6710764
6. [Xingtang County, Hebei Province] Mr. Shi Guozhang Arrested, His Home Searched
On November 29, 2009, Mr. Shi Guozhang was turned in to the police while he was telling others about the persecution in Shangbei Village, Xiangtang County. Officers from the Shangbei Police Division and the Xingtang County Police Department arrested him on the spot. The officers then searched his home and confiscated some Falun Dafa materials. Mr. Shi was taken to the Lingshou County Detention Center by members of the 610 Office the same day.
Officers at the Shangbei Police Division:
Xi Huifeng: 86-13933846146 (Cell)
He Genhai: 86-13930440626 (Cell)
Song Xinguo: 86-13932189009 (Cell)
Wang Yulu, Party secretary of the Xingtang County Political and Judiciary Committee: 86-13932182688 (Cell)
Jia Jiwen, director of the 610 Office
Li Conggang, chief of the Xingtang County Police Department: 86-13903217102 (Cell)
Lu Guofa, head of the Political and Security Section in charge of persecution of practitioners all along: 86-13833143886 (Cell)
7. [Beijing] Mr. Wang Zicheng in Pinggu District Arrested Again
Mr. Wang Zicheng lives in Pinggu District, Beijing. On the evening of November 29, 2009, he was arrested while distributing truth clarification materials. He was taken to the Pinggu Detention Center. The past few days, his computer and cash at home was missing.
Pinggu District Detention Center in Beijing: 86-10-69961219
8. [Yichun City, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Zhao Shuge and Her Daughter Arrested
At around 4:00 p.m. on November 2, 2009, Ms. Zhao Shuge, 57, and her daughter Ms. Zhang Haiyan, 32, were arrested by four officers led by Li Xuemin, deputy chief of the Nanchan Police Department. The officers pounded on the door for half an hour. They eventually smashed the door and broke in. The officers confiscated a portrait of the founder of Falun Gong and Falun Dafa books and DVDs.
Ms. Zhang Haiyan and Ms. Zhang Yulan, who was arrested in her home at 6:00 a.m. on October 27, have been taken to the Heilongjiang Drug Rehabilitation Center, where each are serving a two-year term.
9. [Wuhan City, Hubei Province] Ms. Ye Xiaofen Taken to Donghu District Women and Children's Labor Camp
Ms. Ye Xiaofen, 56, lives in Wuchang District, Wuhan City, Hubei Province. She was turned in to the police while telling others about the persecution and persuading them to quit the Chinese Communist Party in the Xudong Residential Community. Officers from the Xudong Police Station followed her home. The police arrested her, searched her home, and confiscated 500 yuan in cash and a dozen DVDs. Ms. Ye has been taken to the Dongxihu Women and Children's Labor Camp for 15 days of detention.
Wu Peng, officer in charge of the case: 86-13545399849 (Cell)
10. [Ningbo City, Zhejiang Province] Ms. Lu Junling Arrested
In May 2009, Ms. Lu Junling was arrested while distributing informational materials. She was taken to the Zhongma Police Station. She continued to explain the truth about the persecution to those she encountered in the police station. A month later, she was diagnosed with high blood pressure and heart problems. She was released on parole pending a trial. Recently officials showed up at her home threatening to transfer her case to the Jiangbei District Court.
Zheng Min, head of the No. 2 Section of the Jiangbei
Procuratorate: 86-13958243215 (Cell)
Jiangbei Procuratorate: 86-574-87668395
11. [Tianjin City] Ms. Wu Aihua Detained Four Months
Ms. Wu Aihua lives in Tanggu District. She has been detained since July 23, 2009. A secret trial was held in November, but her family was never notified. They told her family there would be a trial soon. The family was not allowed to visit.
12. [Daqing City, Heilongjiang Province] More Information about the Arrests of Ms. Tian Yingchun, Ms. Huang Shuhua, Ms. Yang Hong, and Ms. Liu
On November 11, 2009, Ms. Tian Yingchun, Ms. Huang Shuhua, Ms. Yang Hong, and Ms. Liu from the Chengfeng District, Daqing City, were reported to the police while they were distributing informational materials at the Kelong Supermarket. They were arrested by officers from the Chengfeng Police Department. Ms. Liu was released. The other three practitioners have been taken to the Daqing City No. 1 Detention Center. They have remained in custody there for 23 days.
He Weiping, chief of the Chengfeng Police Department:
86-459-5680307 (Office), 86-459-6508123 (Home), 86-13394664801
(Cell), 86-13936787053 (Cell)
Li Guotao, head of the community police team: 86-459-5602102 (Office), 86-459-5603342 (Home), 86-13394664929 (Cell), 86-13904892289 (Cell)
Huo Xiaojie, deputy head of the community police team: 86-459-5602110 (Office), 86-459-5671606 (Home), 86-13394664901 (Cell), 86-5274110 (Cell)
13. [Anyue County, Sichuan Province] Mr. Chen Youcai Arrested
Mr. Chen Youcai was unlawfully held in a forced labor camp for a total of seven years. He returned home on January 15, 2009. On the morning of November 20, director of the Lingfeng Town Police Station and officials from the town government in Anyue County, Ziyang City, showed up at his home. They ordered him to sign a statement stating that he would stop practicing Falun Gong and threatened to take him to the Er'ehu Brainwashing Center in Yingjie Town, Ziyang City if he refused.
14. [Chengdu City, Sichuan Province] Ms. Li Xiaoyu Resists Persecution in Prison
Ms. Li Xiaoyu, around 30 years old, was an elementary teacher in Chengdu City. She has been unlawfully sentenced to 10 years in prison for her steadfast belief in Falun Dafa. She remains in custody at the No. 6 Ward at the Chengdu Women's Prison. She refused to wear clothes marked with slanderous words against Falun Dafa. All of the clothes that her family sent her had slanderous words spray-painted on them by the prison personnel. She will spend the winter without enough warm clothes.
Li Yan, head of the Education Section of the Chengdu Women's
Office of the No. 6 Ward: 86-28-84898287
15. [Zhengzhou City, Henan Province] Ms. Li Lianhua Arrested
On November 3, 2009, Ms. Li Lianhua was distributing informational materials near Gongren Road in Zhengzhou City when officers from the Gongren Road Police Station arrested her. The officers then searched her home. They confiscated a copy of Zhuan Falun and other Falun Dafa books. Ms. Li is being held at the Xingyang Detention Center.
16. [Fushun City, Liaoning Province] Mr. Du Xingui Arrested
Mr. Du Xinggui, 57, lives on West Gebujie Road in Shuncheng District, Fushun City, Liaoning Province. On November 24, 2009, several officers from the Domestic Security Division of the Gube Police Station, led by Jiao Chen, arrested him at his home.
17. [Weifang City, Shandong Province] Mr. Yang Arrested in Anqiu Area
Between November 16 and November 21, 2009, Mr. Yang, around 30 years old, was arrested in the Anqiu area in Weifang City, Shandong Province by a group of officers led by Li Shenghua, a member of the 610 Office at the Anqiu Police Department.
Li Shenghua, member of the 610 Office: 86-13153632267 (Cell), 86-536-4383927 (Office)
18. [Ningde City, Fujian Province] Guard Yi Zhuxia at Ningde City Detention Center Responsible for Paralysis of Ms. Li Chunxiang from Ningde City 19. [Suihua City, Heilongjiang Province] Suihua City Railroad Station Forced Employees to Slander Falun Dafa
On November 13, 2009, the Suihua City Railroad Station in Heilongjiang Province gave an exam to all of the employees. The exam contained numerous questions that defamed Falun Gong. Two female Falun Dafa practitioners refused to take the test. Their supervisors repeatedly ordered them to answer the questions.
20. [Nanjing City, Jiangsu Province] Ms. Wang Lili Harassed by Local Police Officers Sent by Nanjing Domestic Security Division
Ms. Wang Lili, 46, lives at Unit 1011 in East No. 1 Building, Tuolejia Singles' Apartment at No. 99 Jiangjundadao, Jiangning Economic Development District, Nanjing City. Before the Olympic Games in August 2008, officers from the Jiangning Development District Police Station showed up at her home to harass her. They also called her at her work to harass her. At around 6:00 a.m. on December 2, 2009, someone who claimed to have the last name of Huangfu, and other officers from the same police station, knocked on her door. They asked Ms. Wang to go to the Domestic Security Division with them. When she asked for the reason, the officers replied that they did not know. The officers knocked on the door for two hours. Ms. Wang kept the door locked and was unable to go to work.
21. [Weifang City, Shandong Province] Officers in Shouguang City Follow and Arrest Ms. Sang Fengying and Mr. Zhao Liming
On October 23, 2009, a group of officers from the Domestic Security Division of the Shouguang City Police Department under the jurisdiction of Weifang City, Shandong Province, arrested Mr. Zhao Shiheng and his wife Ms. Sang Fengying, in Zujia Village, Gucheng Neighborhood Administration Office in Shouguang City. Ms. Sang was soon released. However, several police officers monitored her home. Four or five days later, they arrested Ms. Sang again. At the same time, they also arrested Mr. Zhao Liming in Zujia Village.
22. [Yanji City, Jilin Province] Ms. Huang Meihua, Ms. Cui Yuzi, Ms. Wu Shunzi and Four Other Practitioners Arrested
On December 1, 2009, seven practitioners checked into a hotel near the Helong City Bus Terminal. At around 1:00 a.m. on December 2, officers from the No. 3 Police Station in Helong City arrested them. Four practitioners have been released, however, nothing is known about the other three practitioners, Ms. Huang Meihua, Ms. Cui Yuzi and Ms. Wu Shunzi.
On the morning of December 2, two practitioners with the last names of Jiang and Ming, were arrested while spreading information near the Helong Court by officers from the No. 3 Police Station.
Officers in Yilan County Police Station involved in the
Wang Qingfeng, chief of the police station, 86-451-57235201 (Office), 86-13796181678 (Cell), 86-13329315577 (Cell)
Li Baihe, deputy chief: 86-415-57287997 (Home), 86-451-57235205 (Office), 86-13796144444, (Cell)
Guo Qingji, head of the Domestic Security Division
Song Yuzhe, deputy head of the Domestic Security Division, active participant: 86-451-57227499 (Home), 86-13936483388 (Cell)
Zhang Wenguo: 86-13945121989 (Cell)
Zhang Yu: 86-451-57218666 (Home)
Ling Wentao: 86-451-57223113 (Home), 86-13936227777 (Cell)
Liu Danyang: 86-451-57220880 (Home), 86-13945196369 (Cell)
Bi Xiubo: 86-451-57237180 (Home), 86-451-55062888
23. [Beijing] Ms. Zhang Xuanping Sentenced to Two Years of Forced Labor
On July 28, 2009, while distributing truth clarification materials, Ms. Zhang Xuanping was arrested by officers from the Huabei Town Police Station and members of the 610 Office. Another group of officers searched her home in Hefangkou Village in Huabei Town, Huairou District, Beijing. After three hours of searching, the officers confiscated printed and handwritten copies of Zhuan Falun, DVDs, and about 50 copies of truth clarification materials. Ms. Zhang was sentenced to two years of forced labor. She has been held at the No. 1 Division of the Tiantanghe Forced Labor in Daxing District. In the labor camp, she suffered from pain due to bone spurs on both heels.
24. [Beiing] Mr. Liu Fushan Sentenced to Two and Half Years in Prison
On September 18, 2009, Mr. Liu Fushan was arrested from his home in Hefangkou Village in Huabei Town, Huairou District, Beijing. The police confiscated a computer, DVDs, and tapes. Mr. Liu has been unlawfully sentenced to two and a half years in prison. This is the third time he has been imprisoned. He was sentenced to 18 months in 2000 and three years in 2004.
25. [Fuxin City, Liaoning Province] Mr. Sun Zhicai Held at Xindi Detention Center
On the evening of November 28, 2009, officers from the Jianshe Police Station broke into Mr. Sun Zhicai's home. Mr. Sun, 57, was arrested. The police also took valuables from his home. On December 2, Mr. Sun was being held at the Xindi Detention Center.
The Jianshe Police Station in Fuxin City: 86-418-3895131,
Fan Liwen, director of the Jianshe Police Station: 86-13500483231 (Cell)
Weng Shaobo: 86-13050710484 (Cell)
Gao Dekun, chief of the Taiping District Police Department: 86-13841887000 (Cell)
26. [Jincheng City, Shanxi Province] Ms. Song Nian'ai Released Due to Illness, Remains Under Police Surveillance
On October 25, 2009, plainclothes police officers took pictures of Ms. Song Nian'ai at the Merchandise and Trade Plaza in Jincheng City, Shanxi Province. Officers from the Zezhou Road Police Station subsequently arrested her. On November 9, Ms. Song was released on parole as she had apparently developed symptoms of an illness. Ms. Song remains under police surveillance. Officers from the Domestic Security Division of the Chengqu Police Department continue to let it be known that they would take her back into custody at any time.
List of individuals responsible for the persecution:
Zhang Miangui, deputy director of the Chengqu Party Committee in Jincheng City and director of the 610 Office: 86-356-2039415 (Office), 86-356-2094081 (Home), 86-13835676606 (Cell)
Dong Chaoyang, newly appointed head of the Domestic Security Division of the Chengqu Police Department: 86-356-3048035 (Office), 86-356-3048037 (Office)
Yuan Jinyun, deputy head of the Domestic Security Division of the Chengqu Police Department: 86-356-3048035 (Office), 86-356-3048038 (Office), 86-356-2093639 (Home), 86-356-2569484 (Mobile)
Zezhou Road Police Station: 86-356-2039016
Fan Yunqi, director of Zezhou Road Police Station: 86-356-2032611 (Office), 86-356-2033583 (Home), 86-13903569003 (Cell)
December 2, 2009