Name: Shi Yuesheng (石岳生)
Gender: Male
Age: about 60
Address: Unknown
Occupation: Unknown

Date of Most Recent Arrest: February 22, 2005
Most recent place of detention: Nan County Detention Center (南县看守所)
City: Yiyang City
Province: Hunan Province
Persecution Suffered: Imprisonment, Interrogation, Drug Administration, Torture
Key Persecutors: Zhou Xiaochuan (周小川), Kong Daoyuan (孔道远), Xiao Minghan (肖明汉)

( In 2005, at the Nan County police station in Yiyang City, Hunan Province, the police laced a Falun Dafa practitioner's food and tea with a drug, then coaxed him to consume them with the intent of obtaining a statement from him. The police were unsuccessful. This is another example of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) using drugs to persecute Falun Dafa practitioners.

On February 22, 2005, Mr. Shi Yuesheng, about 60 years old, was arrested by local police and was then illegally detained at the detention center in Nan County.

One week later, after 9 p.m., Nan County officers Zhou Xiaochuan, Kong Daoyuan, and Xiao Minghan brought Mr. Shi Yuesheng to the interrogation office, invited him to eat the food and drink the tea provided, then began to interrogate him.

Mr. Shi Yuesheng did not expect that the police had poisoned his food with a drug which is extremely destructive to the human nervous system. Half an hour after eating, the drug began to take effect and Mr. Shi Yuesheng experienced some hallucinations. At that point, the police locked him in a private cell and handcuffed him. In such an environment and under the effects of the medicine, he began to feel very fearful. He wanted to say something, but he could only utter some sounds with the tones being totally changed. The drug inflamed his nerves and caused internal pain throughout his body. He felt like every part of his body was being bitten by something.

Even under such circumstances, Mr. Shi Yuesheng suddenly became clear-headed. A thought flashed into his mind: "I am Dafa practitioner. This kind of trick does not work on a practitioner!" With such a righteous thought, all the effects of the drug disappeared. Mr. Shi Yuesheng immediately regained his normal state.

The officer in charge, who was monitoring him outside of the cell, thought he was still controlled by the medicine. He then pretended to be his son-in-law and said, "We are relatives. Dafa will not save you. Only I can save you." Later when the officer learned that the drug did not take effect, he became very angry and ordered other officers to handcuff Mr. Shi for three days and nights. The police arranged to have two people in a group taking turns every six hours to constantly torture Mr. Shi Yuesheng both physically and mentally.

Mr. Shi Yuesheng was sentenced to three years and six months.