Ms. Jiang Xianyi Died a Few Months after Being Released from Sanshui Labor Camp

Ms. Jiang Xianyi, 58, lived in Baishizhou Community, Nanshan District, Shenzhen City. She began cultivating in 1998, and she became a healthier and better person. Her heart and lung problems disappeared. In order to validate Falun Dafa and save sentient beings, she often went to the remote countryside to clarify the truth.

On May 23, 2006, she was arrested while passing out truth clarifying materials in Nanshan District, and detained in Tongle Village Detention Center. She went on hunger strike to protest, was injured severely by force-feeding, which resulted in her having difficulty eating, and she could not stop coughing. She refused to accept the brainwashing, and was then sentenced to three years of forced labor at Sahnshui Women's Labor Camp.

In August 2008, Ms. Jiang Xianyi was emaciated, weighing only about 70 pounds, and coughing non-stop. The hospital refused to accept her for treatment. The guards were afraid of being infected with a disease, and feared being held responsible for her life, or paying for her medical costs, so they called her family to pick her up. She continued coughing and had difficulty eating. Less then six months after returning home, she was take to the hospital on December 31, 2008, and died at 12 o'clock on January 2, 2009.

Mr. Wang Peiming Died Three Years ago in Chenghai City

Mr. Wang Peiming, in his 50s, used to be a volunteer for Chenghai City's Falun Dafa Assistance Center. He also volunteered at the Shantou City Assistance Center (which was legally registered with the Shantou City Physical Education Bureau). After July 20, 1999, he and fellow practitioner Mr. Cai Hanshen were detained for two weeks in a secret place by the Waisha Town 610 Office, and were not allowed any visitors. He was severely threatened and insulted, forced to go through brainwashing, and write guarantee statements.

In June 2000, Chenghai City Police Department and 610 Office made a series of large scale arrests. They detained Mr. Wang for three days in the Police Compound building, then transferred him to the Baisha Detention Center. His house and store were sealed, and his car was taken to be used by officers in Baisha Town Police Station. He was threatened badly, and the police extorted money from him. Officer Li Dongming of the Shantou City Police Department threatened to torture Mr. Wang to death many times if he refused to give up his faith.

The Shantou City Police Department, Chenghai City Police Department, and 610 officers violated legal procedures and detained Mr. Wang for two years in the Baisha Detention Center. During those two years, Mr. Wang endured lots of torture.

After being released from the Baisha Detention center, officers from Waisha Station and 610 Office forcibly took him into custody again, and detained him in a secret place for two months. There they used all the brutality they could to force him to give up his faith, and write a "transformation statement" against his will. Theoretically he was free, but his spirit was destroyed-- a terrifying ending worse than the loss of personal freedom. He felt regret and guilt for a long time, and died on September 19, 2005.