(Clearwisdom.net) At 10:30 a.m. on July 20, 2008, Falun Gong practitioners from Kyushu and Hiroshima, Japan, gathered in front of the Chinese Consulate in Fukuoka. They held banners reading, "Immediately Stop the Chinese Communist Party's Atrocity of Organ Harvesting from Living Falun Gong Practitioners," "Immediately Stop the Persecution of Falun Gong under the Pretext of Keeping the Olympic Games Safe," "Falun Dafa Is Good," and "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance" in both Chinese and Japanese. The practitioners also displayed truth-clarifying posters. They read a statement calling for an immediate end to the Chinese Communist Party's (CCP) brutal persecution of Falun Gong that has gone one for nine years.

Practitioners protested the Chinese Communist regime's persecution of Falun Gong in front of the Chinese Consulate in Fukuoka

As the statement was being read, two Chinese Consulate officials went out onto the roof of the consulate building in an attempt to photograph the practitioners. When a practitioner started taking photos of them, the two immediately disappeared.

Messages on the banners and truth-clarifying posters drew the attention of many passersby and people in passing vehicles. One hour later, the practitioners left the consulate in Fukuoka and headed for the Chinese Consulate in Nagasaki.

Protesting the Chinese Communist regime's persecution of Falun Gong in front of the Chinese Consulate in Nagasaki

At 2:30 p.m., practitioners arrived in the front of the Chinese Consulate in Nagasaki. They held banners and placed display boards in a conspicuous place. As they were preparing for the activity, a woman whose house is just opposite the Chinese Consulate walked up and asked the practitioners what they were doing. The woman was very friendly and said that she did not mind the practitioners placing display boards against her house. When a practitioner explained the facts about Falun Gong to her and how the CCP has brutally persecuted practitioners, she was shocked. She said emotionally, "Do please be brave enough to do what you want to do. I support you. Feel free to use the wall of my house."

The practitioners then took to the busy streets of Nagasaki to collect signatures for the "Million Signatures" petition against the persecution. Some distributed truth-clarifying materials, some collected signatures, and others explained the signature collection campaign using a loudspeaker. Within slightly more than two hours, nearly 500 people signed the petition to condemn the Chinese Communist regime's atrocity.

After the activity in Nagasaki, the practitioners returned to the consulate in Fukuoka to hold a candlelight vigil in memory of fellow practitioners in China who have died as a result of the persecution.