(Cleawisdom.net) Mr. Cui Zonggui, 74, was an employee of the Liangshan Phosphorus Fertilizer Factory. He began practicing Falun Dafa in 1995 and benefited both mentally and physically. He went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Dafa after July 1999 and was arrested and had money extorted from him at the Liangshan County Police Department. He was later detained when he was handing out truth clarifying materials. He escaped from the Beiguan Police Station. In order to avoid being arrested, he had to leave home and lived in constant fear. He died in the spring of 2006.

Ms. Liu Yuelan, 73, was a government employee of the Liangshan County Auditing Bureau. She started practicing Falun Dafa in 1995 and was the volunteer assistant at the Liangshan County Falun Dafa Center. She went to Beijing many times to appeal for Falun Dafa. She was arrested in Beijing and tortured with handcuffs, brutal force-feeding, was burned with cigarettes, etc. She was also detained by the local police many times. Officers at the Nan'guan Station forced her to kneel down for more than two hours with her arms tied behind her back. She was forced to leave her home to avoid being arrested but was then arrested in the spring of 2001 by officers from the Liangshan County Police Department. She was in a forced labor camp for more than a year. When she was released from the labor camp, all her hair fell out, and she was in extremely weak condition. The county government and 610 Office withheld her salary and constantly harassed and threatened her at home. She died on the afternoon of February 22, 2008. The Political and Judiciary Committee secretary even went to her funeral and did not allow Falun Dafa practitioners to attend her funeral. The 610 Office chairman's name is Liu Chuanxiu (male).

Mr. Wang Xiezhang, in his 50s, was the Liangshan County Foreign Economic Trade Committee deputy chairman. He had high blood pressure and heart disease, but these were all cured after practicing Falun Dafa. He went to Beijing in December 1999 to appeal and was arrested and detained for one month in the Liangshan County Detention Center. He was arrested a second time in October 2000 and was sent to a forced labor camp for two years. Because they did not allow him to practice Falun Gong, his sicknesses recurred. He was let out on bail for medical treatment. The 610 Office and his employer withheld his salary many times, fired him from his job, and threatened his family. In the spring of 2004, police officers tried to take him to a forced labor camp again, but he suddenly passed out. They took him to the Liangshan County Hospital. He was in a vegetative state and died in the winter of 2006. The ones responsible for his death were 610 Office Chairman Liu Chuanxiu (male), Political Security Office Chairman Zhang Jianming (male), Zhang Zhiyong (male) of Liangshan County Police Department, and Liangshan County Foreign Economic Trade Committee Chairman Li Chuansen.