(Clearwisdom.net) I am from Baoqing County, Shuangyashan City in Heilongjiang Province. I used to have severe nephritis and frequently had blood in my stool. I also had other diseases and no medicine had any effect. This led to a long-term leave of absence from work. Thus, I did not lead a normal life

On April 8, 1999, I happily acquired Falun Dafa through a friend's introduction. Only a short week later, Dafa not only had restored the health of my mind and body, but also allowed me to understand that the true meaning of life is to return to one's origin.

Detained in a Mental Hospital

Out of the blue, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) issued a document that prohibited us from doing the exercises and closed all exercise sites. I collected materials that same night and went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong. The staff did not even look at them; they just threw everything into the trash. They said; "You are appealing for Falun Gong right?" I replied, "Yes, I have benefited from it. Please tell the government that they made a mistake. Falun Gong is not bad." Without saying anything, two policemen arrested me! I was then sent back to my hometown, Baoqing.

Falun Gong practitioners suffered a lot while being held at the local detention center. The personnel used extreme and cruel methods to torture us. For example, "sitting on an iron board," is a method where they locked our feet on an iron board and fixed our arms in such a way that we were unable to move. The guards also moved one of my hands behind my back and locked it to my other hand on a shower stall. This caused both my arms and hands to become numb for a long time. Because I persisted in doing the exercises, I was put in large sized foot shackles that were used for male criminals for more than two months. Beatings and scoldings took place routinely.

The guards were at the end of their wits and failed to force me to give up Dafa. Thus, they turned to their last weapon - saying that I had a mental disease. Together with my husband, they sent me to a mental hospital. In the hospital, several persons held me down and forcefully injected me with some kind of drug. Shortly after that, I lost consciousness. After I woke up, I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed that I had motionless eyes, messed up hair, and blood at the corner of my mouth due to the forceful injection! I burst into tears. They had mistreated me into such a miserable state!

I repeatedly requested that I be allowed to leave the hospital, and I told them that I was not sick. The reason they treated me violently was because I did not give up practicing Falun Gong. Later, they agreed that I could make a phone call to my family. Then my husband came and took me home.

Policemen Threatened Me with a German shepherd

After resting at home for a while, I went back to Beijing again in order to appeal for Falun Gong. Together with another practitioner, I unfurled a banner with the words "Falun Dafa is good" at Tiananmen square. The police jumped me, beat and kicked me, and arrested me again. Then they threw me into a police dog cage in which there was a German shepherd in order to threaten me. I spent the night in the cage with this dog.

Sent to a Mental Hospital Again

They again sent me to a mental hospital, where they tortured me with electric batons and injected me with drugs. I protested this maltreatment and decided to go on a hunger strike. They then tightly tied up my entire body and used an object to pry open my teeth, inserted a tube, and force-fed me. This caused my entire mouth to bleed. Later, I found a chance to call my husband and described my situation to him. He spent some money so that he could bring me home.

After I returned home, the local authorities sent several people with experience in brainwashing to try to "reform" me. Under pressure from my family and other sources, I compromised. Some time later and with the help of fellow practitioners, I woke up and returned to the cultivation path again.

Sent to a Mental Hospital for the Third Time

One day I went to the elementary school where I used to work and clarified the facts to my co-workers. Not only did they not listen to me, but they reported me to the 610 Office and the police department.

On the morning of April 4, 2008, Qian Gang from the domestic security division of the Baoqing County Police Department and Wang Wei, along with several police officers, suddenly intruded into my home and confiscated my belongings. They took away my Dafa books and other documents. They twisted my arms behind me and handcuffed me. They manhandled me into the car and took me to a mental hospital the third time. I clarified the facts to them on the way and told them that I was not mentally ill.

After arriving at the hospital, the doctor asked me, "How come you are here again?" I told him, "I am not sick at all. They persecute me just because I practice Falun Gong. You must know that you will receive retribution if you mistreat me like this! I am trying to save you. If you mistreat me, I will let people around the world know what you did to me today. I will expose your deeds on international websites about how you tortured a healthy person by putting her into a mental hospital!" The hospital manager listened to what I said and told them, "We refuse to accept such a person. She is not sick at all." Those policemen who sent me there also changed their minds. After they had a discussion, they told my husband, "She may go home."