(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Wang Ling, an English teacher at the No. 10 Middle School of the Dagang Oil Field, has been arrested many times. In June 2006, she was again taken to the Dagang District Detention Center. She was put into detention while awaiting trial. During this period, Ms. Wang was brutally force-fed because she went on a hunger strike. Agents of the Dagang District Court, the procurator's office and the police department extorted over 20,000 yuan from her family. The same government agents then spent much of the money on food, drink and gambling while on duty.

Ms. Zhang Yunqiu, an employee of the Tianjin City Oil and Chemical Co., practices Falun Gong with her mother. In February 2002, she went to Beijing with her mother and six other people to appeal for Falun Gong. They were arrested and detained. In the same year, she was detained for two weeks because she was seen reading Falun Gong books in public. In the spring of 2002, she was arrested while distributing Falun Gong-related fliers. Her bicycle was confiscated, and she was sentenced to three years of forced labor. On December 16, 2005, she was followed and arrested by policemen when she distributed the Nine Commentaries on the Communist Party. At the Shengli Police Station, two policemen with the same family name of Wang beat her with electric batons and a rubber hose. Ms. Zhang was later sentenced to four years in prison. During her forced labor term beginning in 2002, her mother passed away because she was constantly afraid of the CCP and because of her sorrow for her daughter's fate. She left behind a younger daughter with a mental disability.

Mr. Yang Yongjian, a former employee of the Dagang Commercial Plaza, was detained at the Dagang Detention Center for eight months in 2000. In November 2007, he was arrested while traveling with colleagues. Later, he was released when many people from different organizations inquired about his case. He was again arrested and sentenced to one year of forced labor when he accompanied his wife to her hometown in Shandong Province. He was then taken to the Shuangkou Labor Camp in Tianjin. His wife Ms. Wang Lirong was being held at the Jinan Brainwashing Center as of September 4, 2008.

On September 1, 2008, Mr. Yang's son and his elderly parents traveled to the labor camp to visit him on a round trip that took approximately five or six hours. Only two people were allowed to visit him. His mother was not allowed to see him and started to cry outside the visitation room.

As a condition for visiting family members, all visitors were required to complete a form slandering Falun Gong. In addition, their safety was threatened. They had to take the clothes they brought back, because Falun Gong practitioners are not allowed to receive anything from their visitors. All supplies intended for the imprisoned relative had to be bought at the prison store at exorbitant prices. The inmates were forced to sew soccer balls and volleyballs from hard leather. If practitioners were not able to finish their work quota, they were not allowed to sleep. Mr. Yang's parents visited Mr. Yang a second time and noticed that he has become emaciated. Mr. Yang has remained solid in his faith and has refused to renounce Falun Gong. He was viciously beaten and has started a hunger strike to protest.

After the weather became colder, the guards forced Mr. Yang to sleep on the cement floor. Mr. Yang has become very weak and suffers enormously from the cold. His parents were not allowed to leave the clothes that they brought for him. Guards only allowed them to leave behind some cash for him to buy clothes and other items from the prison. Mr. Yang's parents were heartbroken to see their son in such a terrible condition.

According to a guard at the camp, other prisoners are allowed to receive clothes, but not Falun Gong practitioners who refuse to renounce the practice.

After Mr. Yang was arrested, Wang Xueshun from the Dagang District CCP Political and Judiciary Committee said that Mr. Yang must be severely punished. Chen Junlong from the Department of Political Security, one of the local ringleaders in charge of persecuting Falun Gong practitioners, is also involved in Mr. Yang's case.

Mr. Yang is still being detained in Ward Three of the Shuangkou Labor Camp. The director is Wu Mingxing: 86-22-86835563.

(To be continued)