A Call for Articles for "The Fourth Mainland China Falun Dafa Practitioners Cultivation Experience Sharing Conference on the Internet"
(Minghui.org) After the success of the first three online experience sharing conferences, a notice was sent out to solicit articles for "The Fourth Mainland China Falun Dafa Practitioners Cultivation Experience Sharing Conference on the Internet" on September 9, 2007; the deadline for submissions is October 18th and the Minghui website will publish selected articles in November.
We hope practitioners will exchange their experiences regarding what they have learned from their cultivation during Fa rectification--how they raised their understanding on the basis of the Fa; how they are strict with themselves according to the standards of a cultivator; how they truly rectify the Fa as Dafa disciples during the Fa rectification period; how they act according to Master's request to seize every moment saving sentient beings, "to do better, to be more efficient, to have a greater impact, and to save more people" (Fa Teaching at U.S. Capital); how they put their hearts into Fa rectification during the process of doing the "'three things" well; how they get rid of their attachments to rectify themselves; how they get rid of their attachments to selfishness; and how they actively arrange things to meet the requirements of Fa rectification.
Dafa practitioners are very fortunate to be with Master at the same time in this world to help Master validate the Fa, rectify the Fa and save sentient beings. This time will pass in the blink of an eye; it is extremely precious. We hope many Mainland Dafa practitioners will seize this opportunity, and, with a cultivator's inner peace, write more articles in line with "Gone are the flowery expressions meant for affective show: the papers are full of substance, and they are accurate, clean, and free of human sentiments" (Mature), leaving a more positive historical record of this time period.
Please pay close attention to the issue of safety when writing, coordinating, and sending articles. Use the "blossoms everywhere" style to write and send articles. Do not collect articles due to safety issues. Avoid attachments to showing off and avoid losses due to this.
- When sending articles:
- Please make clear where the articles come from-- including which province, autonomous region or municipality directly under the central government you are from. This will make it easier for Clearwisdom editors to collect information.
- This Fa conference is focused on experience sharing related to Fa rectification, not on exposing the evil's persecution. We do not require accurate locations or names and details of the persecution. For safety reasons, you may use an alias, just indicate "alias" on your submission.
- The way to send articles:
- Use the designated e-mail address: email@example.com
- Clearwisdom editors respect the need for anonymity. If you wish to receive feedback from the editor, please write down information regarding how to contact you.
- If it is safe to fax, please fax to (USA) 1-208-979-6696, or (USA) 1-208-979-6711. For faxed articles, please pay attention to the clarity; use clear characters, and use a large enough type size for practitioners to read correctly.
- Deadline: October 18, 2007.
Fellow practitioners who know how to send the articles safely, please mark "For Fa Conference." This will make it easier for Minghui editors to collect the articles.
Minghui Website Editors
September 6, 2007