(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa practitioner Li Junxia was persecuted several times by officials of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) due to her firm belief in Falun Dafa. In December 2006, agents from the 610 Office in the Jiangan District, Wuhan City detained her in the Chenjiaji Brainwashing Center in the Jiangan District. She was mentally traumatized by the torture she suffered. The following are the details:

Ms. Li Junxia is single and 42 years old. She used to work as an accountant at Dijiao Branch of the Wuhan City Industry and Commercial Bank.

Li Junxia had been chronically ill until 1994, when she was introduced to Falun Dafa and recovered soon after. She also changed her bad temper. All of her coworkers acknowledged that she was good at her job and was very diligent and hard-working. Once when a fire broke out in the electrical equipment room at the bank, smoke filled the room. Everyone merely watched; no one dared to get in. Without thinking about her own safety, Ms. Li went into the room, fought the fire herself and saved the bank from incurring severe losses. Her coworkers recognized her physical and mental changes due to practicing Falun Dafa.

On July 20, 1999, the evil CCP started the persecution of Falun Dafa. First Division personnel from the Wuhan Police Department illegally detained Li Jungxia at the police department sanatorium for refusing to renounce Falun Dafa. She was released on January 17, 2000, but the police department authorities still threatened her afterwards, saying, "If you don't give up Dafa, others who are associated with you will be implicated. None of your coworkers in the branch will get their bonuses." They also forced her to quit her job. For the sake of her coworkers Li Junxia finally resigned.

On September 18, 2000, Xu Shengquan from the Wuhan Police Department sent Li Junxia to a forced labor camp for a year and a half out of personal spite, because Li Junxia had exposed Xu's corrupt acts. Li Junxia was detained in the Eighth Division of the Hewang Forced Labor Camp in Wuhan City. She was released before the term expired.

On September 11, 2001, Li Junxia went to visit a practitioner who had just returned home from prison, but she was detained again in a drug rehabilitation center for a year and a half and was locked in a solitary confinement cell for over a year.

In July of 2003, Li Junxia went to her hometown to visit and clarify the truth and was arrested and held at the First Detention Center in Wuhan City. A month later she was transferred to Chenjiaji Brainwashing Center. After she compromised this time, Li Yingjie from the brainwashing center continued to attempt to force her to participate in the "temporary brainwashing class" and forced her to "reform" other detained practitioners. Li Junxia refused to follow the evildoers' demands and left home to avoid further persecution. She had to sell her house and went to Xiameng City to look for temporary jobs.

While working in Xiameng City, Li Junxia still had fear due to the persecution she experienced. At the end of December of 2006, agents from the "610 Office" in the Jiangan District arrested her again from Xiameng City and sent her to Chenjiaji Brainwashing Center in the Jiangan District in Wuhan City. Brainwashing Center head Li Yingjie along with Gong Lianghan, a collaborator, participated in the persecution.

The persecution methods they used included sleep deprivation, forcing them to stand, and pressuring practitioners to give up their beliefs. They forced everyone to read materials that were slanderous toward Falun Dafa, write reports, report on issues and betray other practitioners. If they thought a practitioner had not changed enough, they would accuse this practitioner of faking "reform." So, even if practitioners had agreed to give up Dafa, they would still keep persecuting them. They used all these persecution methods on Li Junxia. They tortured her and cursed her and forced her to curse Master and Dafa. Li Junxia eventually suffered a mental collapse.

After she was mentally traumatized, she often stripped herself and rolled on the floor, and under the instigation of the persecutors, slandered Master and Dafa. Li Yingjie and Gong Lianghan continued to torture Li Junxia even after she suffered a mental collapse.

At present Li Junxia's family still does not know any details of her situation. Regarding the brutal persecution of Dafa practitioner Li Junxia by Li Yingjie and Gong Lianghan - we would like to take this opportunity to appeal to the World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG) to investigate this incident and to ask for upright individuals' support and active participation in rescuing Dafa practitioner Li Junxia.

Contact information for those involved in the persecution:

Li Yingjie, from "610 Office" at Jiangan District, Wuhan City: 86-27-82832008 ext. 2714 (Office), 86-13517248291(Cell)

Collaborator: Gong Lianghan