(Clearwisdom.net) Seventy-two-year-old Ms. Liu Baorong was a machinery engineer in the Henanjiao Mining Factory. She learned about Falun Dafa in September 1995. Even after July 20, 1999, when the persecution began, she continued to practice and clarified the truth. She was constantly harassed, detained at least twice, and was sent to a brainwashing center numerous times. On Chinese New Year’s Eve 2005, while she was delivering truth-clarification materials, she was reported by 610 Office special agent Ma Xinlai and detained. She was subsequently sentenced to two years of forced labor, but she served her sentence outside the camp. She continued studying the Fa, clarifying the truth, and helping people withdraw from the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). The incessant persecution and labor camp sentence caused her such longterm suffering that she died in the camp on July 11, 2006, at 7:00 p.m. Plainclothes special agents were present on July 13 at 9:00 a.m. when she was cremated. One agent said that they feared any disturbance.

Mr. Fang Zhangrong, 70, lived in the Sanyuanli Neighborhood in Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province. He suffered from liver sclerosis in 1995. In 1996 he learned about Falun Dafa and began living his life according to "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance." The illnesses he had suffered from for years all disappeared. On June 18, 2000, he participated in a large-scale exercise practice in front of the city government building. Since then he was continually harassed. He was sent to the brainwashing center multiple times, and his home was searched many times. All this persecution caused his old illness to resurface, and he died on March 14, 2003.

Practitioner Ms. Zhao Guifen, 62, worked in the Mudanjian Lumber Processing Plant in Heilongjiang Province. She was arrested in Tiananmen Square where she was clarifying the truth about and appealing on behalf of Falun Gong. With righteous thoughts, she escaped the arrest. She had to move from place to place to avoid being persecuted, because she could no longer go home. She died in June 2005.

Ms. Liu Airong was a practitioner from the Liu Township (previously Qingxiang Township) in Shandong Province. Ms. Liu went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Dafa in the fall of 2000. She was arrested by Weifang City police stationed in Beijing. The deputy township commissioner and local police took her back to her hometown. She was tied to the electrical pole outside the police station as a warning and deterrent to other practitioners. A few days later she was released after the police station had extorted over 2000 yuan from her family. The family’s finances got much worse after the 2000 yuan extortion. Afterward, officials from the local 610 Office and the police station continually harassed her family and searched their house. As a result of this persecution, she died on May 31, 2003.