(Clearwisdom.net) Qiu Xi'e was a Dafa practitioner in Miluo City, Hunan Province. In June 2006, she was arrested and taken to Hubin Brainwashing Center in Yueyang City by the 610 Office of Miluo City. She was persecuted for more than twenty days there, and she died on July 9, 2006. The following account describes what she suffered before she died.

Ms. Qiu Xi'e, a 69-year-old retiree from Miluo Steel Cube Factory at Hunan province, was a Falun Dafa practitioner. In December 1999, on her way to Beijing to clarify the truth, she was arrested and detained by lawless Chinese Communist Party (CCP) members. For refusing to disclose her name and address, she was beaten so viciously that she could not open her swollen eyes. Then she was illegally detained for more than twenty days by the police department of Miluo City. In addition, the 610 Office and the Political Security Department of Miluo city fined her 9,000 yuan.

In 2002, Qiu Xi'e was arrested in her home and persecuted for more than twenty days by Tan Xiankang, the chief of Miluo City State Security Department, and Wu Yuxian, the ex-chief of same department. They fined her a few thousand this time.

On April 25, 2004, while distributing truth-clarifying materials, Qiu Xi'e was turned in by the Tianheng Supermarket and arrested by the State Security Department. Tang Xiankang interrogated her unlawfully and slapped her face twice when Qiu yelled, "Falun Dafa is good!"

In 2005, Wu Yuxian, the ex-chief of the State Security Department, arrested and detained Qiu for a month after someone informed him about Qiu's distributing truth clarification fliers.

In March 2006, someone reported that Qiu had distributed truth-clarifying flyers in Gupei County, and she was illegally arrested and detained for nineteen days by Peng Weining, the deputy chief of Gupei Police Station and the chief of Miluo State Security Department. After being released, Qiu was blackmailed that either she could submit thousands of yuan to the City 610 Office, or she would be sent to the brainwashing center. She has been arrested and put under persecution seven times.

In mid-June of this year, Qiu was arrested and taken to Hubin Brainwashing Center in Yueyang County by Yang Zhongshu, Zhuo (surname), chief and deputy chief of the City 610 Office, together with Chen (surname) from Chengguan County. Qiu was forced to watch the video about defaming Dafa. In less than a month, she lost consciousness after being put under intense pressure. On the night of July 8, she was sent to Yueyang Second Hospital for emergency rescue, but it was too late, as she passed away the next morning. When her families and the public in her neighborhood demanded compensation, the City 610 Office paid 100,000 yuan and claimed that Qiu had died from a stroke.

Contact numbers:

Yang Zhongshu, chief of 610 Office at Miluo City: 86-13973026159 (cell)

Ex-chief of State Security Department: 86-730-5182047