(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Mu Liangyao, over 60 years old, was an employee of the Huayi Paper Factory in Chishui City, Guizhou Province. In January 2000, she went to Beijing to the Appeal Office to tell of the benefits of practicing Falun Gong. As a result, she was abducted by the police and sent back to her hometown. She was then sent to a forced labor camp. Officer Gu Xingying at the Women's Forced Labor Camp in Guizhou province shocked her mouth with an electric-shock baton. In December 2001, Mu Liangyao's home was ransacked. They seized some truth-clarifying material and used her possession of them as an excuse to send her to a forced labor camp for three years. During the three years at Zhongba Forced Labor Camp in Guizhou province, she suffered brutal torture. Mu Liangyao firmly believed in Dafa and refused to be "transformed." She had severe damage to her head that led to a tumor. In April 2005, she died in the prison.

Ms. Wang Yuanxiu, 54 years old, lived in Yuwangguan, Wangshou Bridge Village, Shuitu Township, Beipei District, Chongqing City. She began to practice Dafa in October 1997. After practicing, her high blood pressure was lowered. On July 20, 1999, the CCP began persecuting Dafa. She stopped practicing and her high blood pressure returned. In 2002, she started to practice again. On July 10, 2002, while she was in a group Fa study, she was abducted by police from Shuitu Police Station and Beipei District Police Department. They detained and persecuted her for 15 days and then released her. For a long time she lived in a very stressful situation under persecution and both her mind and body were in great pain. She died in April 2006.

Ms. Xu Xiuzhen, 82 years old, was a resident in Jiamusi City, Heilongjiang Province. Because she had illnesses all year long, she had some injections and took some medicines but these did not have much effect. Sometimes, she had to stay in bed. After practicing Falun Dafa in 1996, all her illnesses disappeared. After the persecution of Falun Gong began on July 20, 1999, Xu Xiuzhen and her daughter (also a practitioner), who lived together at that time, went to Beijing to appeal. They were arrested twice. The police often made harassing phone calls to their home. Sometime the police even went to their home to harass them. Xu Xiuzhen had to move to another place. However, as the police still did not leave her alone, Xu Xiuzhen's daughter also had to leave home. During those few years of harassment and persecution, Xu Xiuzhen suffered both mentally and physically. On April 17, 2006, she passed away.

Ms. Song Jinghua, 54 years old, lived in Sidao Village, Tielinghe Town, Mudanjiang City, Heilongjiang Province. In 2000, due to her persistence in practicing Falun Gong, she was abducted by city police and police from the Tielinghe police station. They took her to a brainwashing center in Harbin city and detained her there for two years. She suffered a mental collapse. On May 2, 2006, at 9pm, she was hit by a train and died.

Ms. Li Guizhi was a Dafa practitioner from Chengguan Town, Yanshan County, Hebei Province. On March 1, 2003, Yanshan police illegally ransacked her home, took away her TV and tape recorder and forced her to go to the Yanshan Detention Center to be persecuted. Later on, they sent her to the Tangshan Forced Labor Camp. After finding out that she was ill, they released her. However Yashan police continued to harass her. In May, the police took her again to Tangshan Forced Labor Camp. Li Guizhi was damaged both physically and mentally. She passed away on March 16, 2005.

June 21, 2006