(Clearwisdom.net) On October 1, 2004, the No.26 Division of the Chengguan Branch Office in Lanzhou City Police Department, Gansu Province (Chengguan No.26 Division, in short) again dispatched a large team to arrest Ms. Wang Caixia at her parents' home. The siege lasted for two days and one night. Despite all their intimidation, with her parent's strong resistance, they did not succeed. On August 3, 2005, Deng Wei led a police team to Ms. Wang's home again to harass and threaten her.

Ms. Wang Caixia started to practice Falun Gong in January 1996. Shortly afterwards, her illnesses like tracheitis, etc. disappeared. She also found a satisfactory job. In 1998, she gave birth to a healthy baby girl.

In order to seek justice for the persecution of Falun Dafa and to ask for a return of innocence for Master Li Hongzhi, Ms. Wang went to Beijing to appeal in October 2000. She was beaten by plainclothes policemen at Tiananmen Square however and later illegally detained for two weeks at the Taoshuping Detention Center in Lanzhou City. Her husband often beat her because he was afraid that he would be persecuted also. Once he was so violent that he broke her nose and she lost a lot of blood. Their young daughter was afraid to even look at her mother's face.

In the past several years, Ms. Wang has been unable to raise her child due to the persecution. Her young daughter has grown up amidst suffering and intimidation. Ms. Wang's elderly parents live in terror, worrying about the safety of their daughter while taking on the responsibility of raising their granddaughter.

In December 2000, Ms. Wang took her child with her when she went to Beijing to appeal. On Tiananmen Square, police punched and kicked Falun Gong practitioners. Ms. Wang's young daughter didn't cry or make a sound. Instead, she had a solemn expression on her face. Facing the pure righteous look in her eyes, the police lowered their clenched fists.

In April 2001, Ms. Wang was arrested by the Chengguan Branch Office and detained at the No. 14 Team of the Lanzhou No.1 Detention Center, where she was subjected to inhumane torture. During her hunger strike to protest the illegal detention, she was beaten by prisoners under the orders of team leader Tian (who was later promoted to be the deputy director of the Lanzhou No.2 Detention Center), police officer Zhang Lingling and some others. They held her on the ground, pinched her cheeks, and pried her teeth open with chopsticks or an iron spoon before violently force-feeding her. They continued to hit her until her face was swollen and she nearly chocked to death. The prison doctor even inserted a tube into her stomach and filled it with highly concentrated salt water, which caused her to vomit and suffer greatly.

Ms. Wang nearly died several times. During the nearly four months of incarceration and torment in the damp and filthy detention center, Ms. Wang caught scabies. However, the Chengguan No. 26 Division policeman Wei Dong didn't release her until 2000 yuan was extorted from her father. Ms. Wang's mother told her that her child often wept quietly under the bedcovers while her mother was in detention. After she got home, her child contracted scabies as well and was too itchy to fall asleep at night. The child had no appetite at all.

In August 2001, Ms. Wang's husband requested a divorce and the court gave him custody of their three-year-old daughter and their house because his wife was a Falun Gong practitioner. In spite of all this, the police continued going to Ms. Wang's mother's home every 2-3 days to make trouble. In order to arrest Ms. Wang, who was wandering on the street, the lawless police went to the kindergarten her daughter attended and demanded that the teacher lie to Ms. Wang saying that her daughter was sick, but the teacher refused to do this.

In September 2002, led by the team leader Chen from the Chengguan No. 26 Division, a group of police followed Ms. Wang's father from his granddaughter's kindergarten all the way to his home. They forced Ms. Wang's parents to tell them about her whereabouts. With a room filled with police, Ms. Wang's young daughter felt hungry and tired, and eventually cried herself to sleep.

On October 1, 2004, the Chengguan No. 26 Division dispatched a large group of police again to arrest Ms. Wang Caixia. They besieged her in her parents' home for two days and one night and intimidated them with all sorts of methods. But because of the firm resistance from her parents, their attempt ended in vain.

On August 3, 2005, led by Deng Wei, lawless police from the Chengguan No. 26 Division went to harass and threaten Ms. Wang's parents again. At the end of August, when her husband went to register his daughter, the principal notified him that the city Police Department was trying to locate Ms. Wang. If she would come to the school to bring or pick up the child, he should report it right away. The police waiting at the school also threatened her husband with detention if he didn't cooperate with them.

In the past several years, the Chengguan No. 26 Division has spent a large amount of resources on an unemployed female worker only because she practices "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance". Please show your concern about this brutal persecution of tens of millions of Falun Gong practitioners. Together we can stop this atrocity.