(Clearwisdom.net) The persecution may be lessening, but the diehard group including Jiang Zemin, Luo Gan, Zeng Qinghong and Zhou Yongkang attempt to struggle until last minute. Recently Jiang and Luo group took advantage of the cowardice and avarice of a handful people in the Thai government, and instigated a series of persecution incidents in Thailand.

The Thai police have encroached upon local Falun Gong practitioners' human rights several times since December 9. They did so at the behest of CCP officials in the Chinese embassy.

On December 10, 2005, opposite the Chinese embassy, peacefully protesting Falun Gong practitioners were roughed up by Thai police. On December 14, three practitioners who handed out Falun Gong materials were beaten by the police in Pattaya. On December 15, eight practitioners were arrested by Thai police in front of the Chinese embassy. One was released, seven others are still being detained at immigration bureau. They have started a hunger strike.

On December 15, in front of Chinese embassy, Thai police, instigated by the CCP, roughly treated Falun Gong practitioners

Practitioners have been quietly sitting on the sidewalk opposite the Chinese embassy to protest the rape of two women Falun Gong practitioners and to call for the international community to help stop the brutal persecution happening in China. Local people support the protest and several media have reported the story since it began on December 6.

Practitioners condemn the rape of fellow practitioners in China

But since December 9, groups of police have repeatedly come to the scene of the protest. They attempted to take Falun Gong practitioners away to "check their identification." At noon on December 10, some police officers and vehicles went in and out of Chinese embassy. Dozens of uniformed police and plainclothes police then crossed the road, searched practitioners' bags, dragged the practitioners away and grabbed their banners, causing injury to the practitioners and their personal belongings.

On December 15, in front of Chinese embassy, Thai police, instigated by the CCP, roughly treated Falun Gong practitioners

When the practitioners explained to the police facts of Falun Gong practitioners being brutally persecuted and exposed the Chinese embassy's wrongdoing, some police officers expressed that they did not want to come to harass them, but the Chinese embassy asked them to do so.

At 10:00am on December 15, eight practitioners went to the Chinese embassy to peaceful sit on the sidewalk, including three children in their four-year-old, six-year-old and 14-year-old respectively. At 11:00 a.m., two police vehicles surrounded the practitioners, demanding to check their passports.

One of the practitioners, 14-year-old Wang Anqi, had been in front of the Chinese embassy for the last several days and witnessed a series of violent incidents taking place. She said that the police had been doing so every day in the past ten days. Some practitioners' passports had been checked numerous times. There were no problems, but the police repeatedly checked. Checking passports is only an excuse for the police. The true reason is that they have been pressured by the Chinese embassy to stop practitioners from protesting.

Some police officer once told Wang Anqi, "You can come here to protest, but you'd better bring your UN refugee protection letters with you." But today, when practitioners showed their IDs and UN refugee protection letters, the police claimed they were invalid, and repeatedly emphasized that Chinese embassy told them to arrest practitioners. After that, they violently dragged and kicked practitioners. They even directly carried a practitioner in sitting meditation position to the police vehicle. Children were so frightened that they cried.

After arresting four practitioners, two more police vehicles came. The police kept taking photos of four practitioners including Wang Anqi and attempted to take them to the police station. Wang Anqi required the police to show their IDs, but the police dared not, looking afraid. Afterwards, they called in more police, and violently beat and kicked practitioners and stuffed the remaining four practitioners into the police car.

The police attempted to grab a camera from Wang Anqi's hand, and they pulled and twisted her hands and arms. On December 10, Wang Anqi was also beaten by the police. The police pulled her up and threw her into the police car. She fell inside the police car. A plainclothes man beat Wang Anqi and her mother inside the police car. Other police officers stopped him.

On December 15, Falun Gong practitioners were detained at the immigration bureau by Thai police instigated by the CCP

Afterwards, they were taken to the immigration bureau. The people in the immigration bureau treated practitioners harshly. The police repeatedly said to the practitioners that the Chinese embassy asked them to do what they did. The officers also told practitioners that they had received pressure from the Chinese government and Chinese Foreign Affairs Department, the Chinese embassy made phone calls to them to require them to arrest Falun Gong practitioners.

Later, Wang Anqi was released. Her ID was confiscated. Seven other practitioners were still being detained at immigration bureau. Their cell phones were confiscated. The police threatened to detain them until a third country accepts them. Falun Gong practitioners who are being detained have started a hunger strike.

Wang Anqi expressed that these practitioners had UN refugee IDs with them, and they could legally live in Thailand. But the CCP instigated the Thai police to arrest practitioners with an excuse of their identification status. Because they were afraid to be exposed, the police have confiscated all practitioners' cell phones.

Wang Anqi made a phone call to the immigration bureau and learned that the detained practitioners' situation was very grave. They have started a hunger strike. The situation for two children, one four years old and one six years old, is also bad. As Wang Anqi's parents are also being detained, nobody takes care of her.

Practitioners call upon the international community to pay attention to this incident, and require the Thai police to immediately release the detained Falun Gong practitioners.