Jiang is scared of "Truth, Compassion and Tolerance." He persecutes my family. I want to go to school. I want to go back to home. I admire young Falun Dafa practitioners abroad.

Huang Chunlin

The above image shows young Falun Gong practitioner Huang Chunlin's words, in his own handwriting


Huang Chunlin is a ten-year-old boy who used to live in Tieling City, but now he is forced to share a life of homelessness with his mother Jin Hongyu. As a Falun Gong practitioner, Ms. Jin was unlawfully detained four times by the Xicheng District Police Department in Beijing and the Yinzhou District Police Department in Tieling City, because she went to Beijing to appeal.

In addition, she was sentenced to one year of forced labor. She was able to pay a "fine" of 5,000 Yuan to serve the term outside the camp. In 1999, when Huang was six, his mother, aunt and grandmother were illegally arrested for their practice of Falun Gong. During the period, no one took care of him and his grandfather, who was suffering from a serious illness. They had a very hard life.

In February 2002, Ma, the chief of Chaihe Street Police Station, Yingzhou District, Tieling City, along with several cops went to Ms Jin and her relatives' home to harass them. They also drove away customers from the restaurant she owned on several occasions. Without any permit, the police searched and closed the restaurant. Later Jinescaped from the police when they were trying to arrest her in her relatives' house. As a result, Huang Chunlin had to have a destitute life with her mother Jin.

In May 2002, policemen Yu Dehai, Sun Lizhong and Yang Dongsheng from Yinzhou District Police Department, Tieling City, arrested nine-year-old Huang Chunlin. He refused to answer questions when the cops interrogated him. Sun Lizhong picked him up by the throat and threatened, "I won't put you down if you refuse to talk. Don't think I can't deal with you because you are just a kid. You better speak, or I'll jail you here." Yu Dehai told Chunlin, "If you tell us where your mom and aunt are right way, we assure you we won't arrest them. But if you do not tell us we'll beat them if we capture them."

The police didn't allow the boy to sleep at night. Chunlin was in a state of utter exhaustion after three days of abuse. His father's sister came to take him away.

Later Chunlin's aunt registered him for school, so policemen Sun Lizhong and Yang Dongsheng went to the school and followed him home every day. Meanwhile, they tapped his aunt's telephone. Eventually the school, under pressure from the police, refused to let Chunlin come to class. Failing to bear the pressure, his aunt was laid up and other relatives dared not take him in. Huang Chunlin, along with his mother, is homeless and destitute now.