(Clearwisdom.net) As the October 1 National Day approached, I saw that fellow practitioners around me had decided to go to Beijing to validate Falun Dafa. Yet, for many reasons I was not able to make up my mind. After everyone departed for Beijing, I felt terrible. I knew that this was a test to see if I could step forward by letting go of the mentality of an ordinary person and rise above the issue of life and death. Then I heard a voice from the other dimension say, "Get on the path that leads home." Another fellow practitioner who was planning to go with me saw, with her Celestial Eye, a flower-covered path, the beauty and magnificence of which was beyond description. At the time she had not yet received Teacher's new article "Path." My determination to step forward was thus further strengthened.

Before going, I wanted to have my husband's (who doesn't practice) understanding. I told him what was on my mind and it ended in a harsh dispute. Last June, I had planned but failed to go to Beijing, as I was intercepted on my way there. Since then, life at home had not been easy. My husband said that as soon as I left for Beijing, he would call the police. He even beat me. At that point I knew that my choice to go was the right one, and I wasn't disturbed.

My work unit was also concerned about my leaving town and wouldn't allow me to take off for more than a day. Instead I would only be allowed to use my vacation time every other day. Because of my strong demand, however, the work unit made an exception and arranged for me to have a two-day vacation. I took the opportunity of having this rarely available two day period and sent forth powerful righteous thoughts: "I have to go to Tiananmen Square to validate Dafa, and I will definitely be able to return safely."

We arrived at Tiananmen Square without any trouble, but it was already past 7:00 p.m. There were still quite a lot of armed police officers and police vehicles there. Almost every few yards, there was a guard on duty. We strolled for quite some time, until it was close to 10:00 p.m. I saw many little red flags with my Celestial Eye, but I didn't know why. At ten o'clock sharp, huge crowds suddenly rushed out from all directions. Each person in the crowd was holding and waving a little red flag that was identical to the ones I saw with my Celestial Eye.

We knew this was our opportunity, so we ran toward the center of the square to unfurl the banner. The banner read: "Falun Dafa is good! Falun Dafa is the righteous way!" We also shouted loudly, "Falun Dafa is good! Falun Dafa is the righteous way! Restore the reputation of our Teacher!" We walked to a different spot and unfurled the banner again and shouted again. The evil was not able to get close to us at all. At last, we fulfilled the sacred vow we made eons ago.

We left the square and returned to Guangzhou safely. Although my husband was scared about my trip to Beijing, he did not call the police or report to my work unit. To my pleasure, he was also changed by having endured this.