Divine Performing Arts and Fei Tian Academy of the Arts Invite Applications
Notice for Student Applicants to the Dance Department of Fei Tian Academy of the Arts
Seeking male students from 15 to 25 years of age and from 5'8" to 6' in height, and female students from 15 to 20 years of age and from 5'4" to 5'7" in height. The age ranges required are flexible for those considered to be especially qualified by the school. Applications are now being accepted. Applicants must practice Falun Dafa or be from a family of practitioners and aspire to learn the practice. Each applicant must provide the following:
- Name, gender, date of birth, height, weight, home address, email address, phone number, and recent photos
- Photos must have been taken within the last month, and should include
- Full length frontal, standing
- Full length side view, standing
- Full length back, standing
- Doing a split
- Doing a bridge
- The applicant should be wearing dance or gymnastic attire, and the photographer should take the photographs in a kneeling position so as to accurately reflect the applicant's physical attributes.
All required materials must be submitted together for the application to be considered formally submitted. Preliminary qualifiers will generally be notified within two weeks of application receipt and given audition dates.
Please submit applications to email@example.com. Inquiries may be directed to 646-761-6064.
Note: The size of each photo should not exceed 100K in size, and each email should not exceed 1MB in size, so as to prevent technical problems with the email.
Fei Tian Academy of the Arts
June 1, 2008
Divine Performing Arts Invites Applications for Performers
Divine Performing Arts announced today that it is seeking tenor and soprano soloists with musical skills at or approaching a professional level. Only outstanding talents will be accepted. Applicants are required to have a pleasant look and be of sound health. The Divine Performing Arts Orchestra announced today that it is seeking French hornists and violinists. Applicants are required to have above average skills. Applications are now being accepted and will be taken until all positions are filled. Applicants must practice Falun Dafa or be from a family of practitioners and aspire to learn the practice. Each applicant must provide the following:
- Name, gender, date of birth, home address, email address, phone number
- Resume, C.V., or record of performances
- Recent photo; full-body, frontal view, at least 800x600 pixels
- An audition tape, either audio or video
Please submit the above via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Inquiries may be directed to 646-761-6064.
Divine Performing Arts
June 1, 2008