(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa practitioner Mr. Liu Quanguo lived in Qiansanjiazi Village, Handian Town in Shuangcheng City, Heilongjiang Province. He was sentenced to forced labor twice and served his terms in the Changlinzi Labor Camp. He became very weak due to the abuse he was subjected to in the camp. The Fifth Ward guard Zhao Shuang once said, "You will die as soon as you are released." Mr. Liu was released in the autumn of 2006. He became weaker and weaker, coughing nonstop, and had the symptoms of tuberculosis. Soon he lost consciousness and died on February 16, 2008 at age 50.

Mr. Liu used to be very weak with severe liver disease and could not work. After practicing Falun Dafa in 1996, all his illnesses disappeared. He went to Beijing to clarify the truth about Falun Dafa after the persecution began. As a result, he was detained for six months in the Shuangcheng City Detention Center. Once, agent Liu Chunyang from the 610 Office ordered prisoners to beat him, and they gave him a concussion and two black eyes. The guards would not let him use any bedding, so he slept on the cement floor for three months.

In 2001, Mr. Liu went to Beijing to appeal again. He was detained for one month in the Pingfang Detention Center in Harbin City. During that month, he was brutally beaten around fifteen times. The prisoners raised his chin on the headboard, tied his hands behind his back, raised his legs up backwards, and forced his stomach to the floor. They then stepped on his body, pulled his head, and punched his throat.

The Shuangcheng City 610 Office sentenced Mr. Liu to one year of forced labor and took him to Changlinzi Labor Camp without shoes. Upon arriving at the camp on January 30, 2003, he was tortured by being forced to stand outside barefoot for 30 minutes, stripped, to freeze. He was forced to do slave labor every day. Once, he was forced to help a welder, who burned his arm with a hot-red welding strip.

One afternoon on February 2004, Handian Town Government employee Sun Jihua (male, in charge of the persecution) led a group of officials and police officers, including some Shuangcheng City 610 Office agents, to storm into Mr. Liu's home. They carried him into their vehicle and detained him in the Shuangcheng City Detention Center. It was in early February, and it was cold. The guards stripped him and poured pan after pan of cold water over his body for long time, causing him to shiver from the cold.

After being detained for fifteen days, he was sentenced to three years of forced labor and taken to the Changlinzi Labor Camp again. He was first assigned to the Fourth Ward. Warden Ji Gang searched his body and coerced him to write the Three Statements and accept the brainwashing. There were huge water vats sitting in the washing room. Ji Gang led the torture of Mr. Liu, throwing him in the vat, and had prisoners beat his head with a shovel handle, plastic tube, hold his head underwater, or hose cold water on his head while his body was soaked in the vat. Mr. Liu almost froze to death.

Later Mr. Liu was transferred to the Fifth Ward, which is the ward which most severely tortures Falun Gong practitioners. People call Warden Zhao Shuang the "Black Face Judge (because of his cruelty)." He signed a contract with the camp that stated the camp would pay him 200 yuan for every "transformed" Falun Gong practitioner in his ward. He forces detained practitioners to do slave labor and does not allow them to talk. Each of them has to pack 35 boxes of toothpicks, otherwise they are not allow to sleep. Mr. Liu became very weak, he could not sit up, and he passed blood in his stool. Zhao Shuang said, "If your family pays, I will let you see a doctor; otherwise I don't care if you die, and I will never release you or let your family visit you."

Mr. Liu Quanguo endured electric baton shocks and brutal beating in the camp. He became so weak that he could only walk with two people helping him. His villagers learned about his situation and wrote a letter with lots of signatures on it to appeal of behalf of Mr. Liu Quanguo's good character. Zhao Shuang saw the letter but did not stop the brutality; instead he kicked Mr. Liu, beat his face, made Mr. Liu bleed from his nose and mouth. He said viciously, "You will die as soon as you are released."

Mr. Liu Quanguo returned home in the fall of 2006, but he was in critical condition. He became weaker and weaker and died on February 16, 2008.

February 18, 2008