Local 610 Office Leader and Police Coach Suffer Karmic Retribution for Their Misdeeds Toward Practitioners
Editors' note: Each time we publish news of this nature, we do so with heavy hearts. These people started off as public servants, but under the intense pressure applied by the Jiang Zemin regime, they were pushed into persecuting Dafa disciples. In the process of destroying the lives of kind, law-abiding citizens, they have sealed their own fates and inevitably faced karmic retribution as punishment. If it weren't for Jiang's wicked orders, perhaps their fates would have been different.
Wang Weilun was the director of the 610 Office in Qianjin Farm, Jiansanjiang Branch, General Bureau of State Farms, Heilongjiang Province, in charge of persecuting Falun Gong practitioners in the region. On September 11, 2008, he died suddenly in a car accident on his way to a funeral in his hometown in Shandong Province. Wang had always been hostile to Falun Gong practitioners and was very much deceived by the Chinese Communist Party's (CCP) propaganda. From the time he became a regional director of the 610 Office, he organized police officers to persecute Falun Gong practitioners many times. He came up with all kind of methods to collect so-called evidence to exploit, arrest and detain practitioners, and send them to forced labor camps.
Soon after New Year's Day in 2004, Wang Weilun started work as the local 610 Office director. He arrested a Falun Gong practitioner, Mr. Zou Shaolong. In March, he arrested another practitioner, Ms. Meng Xianjie, and tortured her, causing her to vomit blood before finally releasing her. Forty days later, he and several policemen broke into Ms. Meng Xianjie's home and arrested her without citing any reasons while she was still recovering from the previous torture. They forged evidence in order to sentence her to a forced labor camp.
In January 2005, Wang Weilun arrested seven practitioners who were distributing truth-clarification materials about the persecution of Falun Gong. He then attempted to create conflicts between Falun Gong practitioners and their families. He attempted to entice them to get them to tell him the names of other practitioners. Later, four practitioners who were teachers were arrested and lost their jobs as a result. The practitioners established a tutorial school named "Wen De," which means culture of virtue. The school won public acclaim but Wang Weilun bore a grudge toward Falun Gong practitioners. Some practitioners told him the true situation about the persecution and also the miracles that Falun Dafa had brought to people. However, Wang hatefully said, "What Wen De? I will seal your school up one day!"
Before the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games, Wang Weilun conspired with officials from the local Bureau of Industry and Commerce, the Education Center, and the CCP Department to shut down Wen De School. They arrested the three practitioners who established the school. The practitioners told him of the karmic retribution that often comes to people who commit crimes against Dafa, but he unscrupulously claimed, "I am not afraid of retribution. I don't believe in retribution. I've already set my heart to follow the CCP."
The fact that Wang Weilun suffered retribution after engaging in persecutory acts toward Falun Gong practitioners aroused a great stir among the local people.
Wang Ning, Police Coach from Yi County Domestic Security Division, Liaoning Province, Suffered Retribution
Wang Ning, 47, is the Police Coach from Yi County Domestic Security Division and lives in Unit 100, Majuanzi Lane, SW Street, Yi Zhou Town, Yi County. (Backyard of Veteran Cadre Bureau, Yi County. Home Tel: 86-416-7710087, Cell: 86-13700160114).
Wang Ning has worked in the Police Bureau for many years so he often encounters Falun Gong practitioners and knows well that practitioners are good people who simply follow the principle of "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance."
However when the CCP started its persecution of Falun Gong in July 1999, Wang Ning, in his pursuit of self-interest, has helped the CCP in doing evil deeds. By taking the lead of the local Domestic Security Division, he acted as a main instigator in persecuting Falun Gong. He arrested, brainwashed and detained local practitioners, extorted money from them, and even sentenced them to forced labor or prison terms. Some practitioners were tortured to the point of mental breakdown, several were disabled and some practitioners lost their lives.
The following are some of the crimes that Wang Ning has committed in the persecution of Falun Gong.
1. In 2006, from November 2 to November 5, he and several plainclothes police broke into the homes of Falun Gong practitioners and arrested them.
2. On the night of September 20, 2007, he arrested a practitioner who had been homeless for four and a half years to avoid being persecuted.
3. In August 2007, Wang Ning incited police from the County Domestic Security Bureau to harass a practitioner three times within one month. On the fourth time, they arrested that practitioner at home.
4. At about 8:00 a.m. on December 17, 2007, Ms. Zhang Yuqiong and her two daughters, practitioners from Miao'ergou Village, Jiudaoling Town, Yi County, went to the Domestic Security Division, Police Bureau, in Yi County, to ask for the release of her husband Mr. Cai Jichun, who is a practitioner. Wang Ning verbally abused them and even hit Ms. Zhang Yuqiong and her two daughters.
5. At about 8:00 a.m. on June 16, 2008, Mr. Liu Cheng's wife, daughter, sister and sister-in-law (around 7 to 8 people) went to the Domestic Security Division at the Police Bureau, Yi County, and asked for the unconditional release of Mr. Liu Cheng, who was still being held in the No. 2 Detention Center, Jinzhou City. Wang Ning threatened them with imprisonment.
Practitioners have "clarified the truth" to Wang Ning many times but he never accepted it.
On the evening of September 16, 2008, Wang was hit by a car while he walked along a street. The car ran over his feet, shattering the bones in his feet.
September 26, 2008.