(Clearwisdom.net) At 2:00 a.m. on April 12, 2007, Shifeng District Police Department National Security Team agents in Zhuzhou City, Hunan Province arrested Falun Gong practitioners Mr. Wang Quanlian and Liu Xueqin.

Here it how it happened: To avoid persecution, Mr. Wang decided to climb down along the anti-theft net from the seventh floor of his building. When he reached the fourth floor, the net broke. Wang Quanlian fell floor by floor to the first floor. With Master's merciful protection Wang Quanlian was not hurt, but the loud noise he made when he fell aroused many neighbors who came out to see what happened. That is when police saw and arrested him.

Wang Quanlian was illegally locked up in Shifeng Police Department interrogation room for three days. Three police officers initially threatened that if he didn't speak, that he would be sorry. They hit his head with a bottle of water and handcuffed his hands behind his back so tightly that only a tiny move would hurt him. The three officers took off Wang Quanlian's pants and forced him to sit on the ground. A police officer pushed Mr. Wang's chest firmly with his foot and forced him against the wall. The other two officers stepped on his feet and then moved his feet towards the wall on both sides. His two legs gradually formed a straight line and were moved closer to the wall. Each move hurt Wang Quanlian so much that he couldn't help but shout in agony.

Afraid of others hearing Wang Quanlian's cries, the police gagged him with his pants, making it difficult for him to breathe. Then a policeman changed his position and stepped on Mr. Wang's legs instead, and two other policemen stepped on Wang's feet and pummeled his lower back and chest with their fists. They also pushed Mr. Wang's back tightly against the wall.

Each time the policemen tortured Wang Quanlian, he suffered from intense pain. They tortured him for several hours each time. Because Mr. Wang had fallen from the fourth floor, the policemen stopped the torture when necessary to avoid killing him. Even so, the pain prevented him from moving his feet.

During the three days of April 12, 13 and 14, 2007, Wang Quanlian was subjected to inhuman torture at the Shifeng Police Department. He had been tightly handcuffed to a metal chair and was also made to sit on the ground. He had to keep such postures for sitting and sleeping for two nights. A blood stain was left on his wrist, and his hands were swollen badly. The mark is still visible. The back of his hands were often numb and painful. During the daytime, the police officers forced him to sit in a chair, then shined two spotlights on his head from nearby. Wang Quanlian's head and chest were so hot that he became dizzy. Such persecution continued for two consecutive days.

At the same time, the police also deprived him of food and water. He only received two bowls of rice during his three-day illegal incarceration. Wang Quanlian was forced to stage a hunger strike to protest.

On April 14, 2007, Mr. Wang Quanlian was extremely weak, and his lips had turned black. Prior to being sent to a detention center he underwent a medical exam at a nearby hospital. The exam indicated that he was seriously ill. However, in order to put him into the detention center, the policemen deceived the doctor and made him write a false statement. Mr. Wang was locked up in the detention center. The next day, Wang Quanlian was found to have injuries all over his body, and some parts of his body had severe contusions from having been stepped on. Detention center police took photographs of the injuries and documented his condition. During his detention, Wang Quanlian's cellmates forced him to work and intended to persecute him.

On May 15, 2007, National Security Team agents from the Shifeng Police Department sentenced him to two years of forced labor at Xinkaipu Forced Labor Camp. There, under the control of several persons who strictly monitored his actions and words, Mr. Wang Quanlian became even weaker. Every day seemed like a year. A healthy person could be driven to insanity under such conditions.

On May 15, 2007, Mr. Wang was so weak that the forced labor camp took him to an out-of-town hospital for a medical exam. The result showed many illnesses, including heart disease, and they said that his life was at stake. However, the camp officials still acted against their conscience and detained him after discussing the matter with agents from Shifeng District National Security. Wang Quanlan was at death's door after ten days of ruthless torture. To avoid responsibility for his death, on May 25, 2005, the camp officials ordered Wang's family to bail him out for medical treatment.

Wang Quanlan's second sister took him out of Xinkaipu Forced Labor Camp that day.