(Clearwisdom.net) [Note: The following is a shortened version of a longer and more detailed article that appeared on the Minghui.org website (Chinese version of Clearwisdom.net).]

On December 25, 2001, Li Xiucheng, male, the CCP's secretary in Longquan'guan Village, Fangxia Township, Laiwu City, Shangdong Province, and Qi Lianshui, male, the director of Public Security in Longquanguan Village, broke into the residence of Falun Dafa practitioner Mr. Wang Fengqin with a gang of police officers.

They carried Wang Fengqin's wife outside and forced her into a police car. When Mr. Wang returned home later, the police were still at his home. He was taken to the Laiwu Detention Center on the same day and sentenced to three years of forced labor the following month. Wang Fengqin's family was forced to pay 75 yuan to cover his living expenses. Later, government officials visited his daughter, who was working in the Clothing Factory, several times to interrogate and threaten her. She was forced to quit her job and did not dare to go home anymore.

In April 2002, while Wang Fengyu, Mr. Wang Fengqin's brother, was working at home, police officers from Laiwu City arrived and took him to the Xiaoyi Brainwashing Center. Wang Fengyu escaped from the Brainwashing Center but was compelled to stay away from his home and became destitute. His wife had to take care of their three children and do all of the farm work by herself. In addition, police officers dropped in now and then to harass her. In December 2004, Mr. Wang Fengyu was picked up again by the police and sentenced to nine years in prison.

On the afternoon of March 18, 2007, Li Xiucheng; Li Lun, male, the director of the Fangxia Township Police Station; and two others broke into Mr. Wang Fangqin's residence, ransacked it, and stole his personal belongings. They dropped in many more times to harass him so that he could not live a normal life and go to work; he was forced to leave home. On March 20, 2007, Wang Fengyu's residence was ransacked yet again.