(Clearwisdom.net) After Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Cao Aihua from Aksu City, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region died at the Women's Labor Camp of Xinjiang Army Corps in November 2006, her family members went through a sad and painful Chinese New Year. Her husband never thought his wife would be killed by police in only 10 days.

Ms. Cao's son has been guarding his mother's remains at the funeral parlor near Wujiaqu City, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region for more than three months. The northern chill and the icy-cold room rented for 10 yuan per day could not suppress the son's call for something to be done for the injustice suffered by his mother.

Ms. Cao's family members unceasingly appealed to the Wujiaqu City People's Congress, the Procuratorate, the CCP Political and Judiciary Committee, the Forced Labor Bureau, and the Prison Bureau, but they have received no response or have been rejected. The Wujiaqu City Procuratorate Director, Song (male, first name unknown), and the CCP's head of the Women's Labor Camp, directly said to Ms. Cao's family that the investigation result had nothing to do with the family members. They refused to accept the family's requests with the excuse that the investigation result cannot be released to individuals. They said that the upper level authorities would do the same in Ms. Cao's case. The Wujiaqu City Procuratorate, the Forced Labor Bureau, and the Prison Bureau are in the same building, and they protect one another.

Ms. Cao has been to Beijing twice to appeal and clarify the truth about Falun Gong. She was mistreated and illegally sentenced to forced labor three times. The illegal detentions, nor her husband's concerns about her could destroy her will to practice Falun Dafa. The local police extorted nearly 300,000 yuan from her family members with all kinds of excuses over the past several years, and all of it was borrowed by her husband from their relatives and friends. Her husband is unable to pay off these debts.

In the summer of 2006, Ms. Cao wrote statements to clarify the truth on Renminbi bills to promote the "three withdrawals," and was arrested in August 2006 by the police and then mistreated. In October 2006, she was forcefully taken to the forced labor camp for the third time. She was transferred to the Women's Labor Camp of Xinjiang Army Corps (located at Wujiaqu City nearby Urumqi City) on November 1, 2006, and continued to be mistreated. During this period, she was transferred often between the Police Departments of Aksu City and Allah City. Approximately two weeks after Ms. Cao was taken to the Women's Labor Camp of Xinjiang Army Corps, she died on November 13, 2006.

Ms. Cao's family members are requesting that the murderers be punished, but the related units divert responsibility to others or reject their requests. In grief and indignation, Ms. Cao's family have indicated that they will not give up their determination to punish the murderers, even if they have to go to the ends of the earth - they feel a responsibility to demand justice for Ms. Cao's death.

We hope the international society can extend a hand of justice in urging the Chinese government to pursue and punish the murderers who persecuted Ms. Cao Aihua as soon as possible, and urge the Chinese government to stop the persecution against the good people practicing Falun Dafa.

March 08, 2007