Cases of Persecution of Falun Dafa Practitioners in Liaoyang County, Liaoning Province
(Clearwisdom.net) Liaoyang County of Liaoning Province is located in the middle the Liaodong Peninsula. From the 3rd century B.C. to the 17th century it had always been the center of politics, economy and culture in the northeast area. Since July 20, 1999, under the evil Chinese Communist Party (CCP) personnel's direction and agitation, many entities were involved in the persecution of Falun Dafa. Agents from the Liaoyang County Police Department, from the 610 Office and from the National Security division, as well as by representatives from the surrounding townships who were actively involved in the persecution led these despicable efforts.
Over the last seven years they have committed numerous crimes: mercilessly beating Dafa practitioners, illegally searching and robbing practitioners of their property, extorting money from 1,000 yuan to 40,000 yuan. In violation of the Chinese constitution, they put Dafa disciples into brainwashing classes, issued illegal sentences and placed Dafa disciples in forced labor camps. Agents from the local Liuerbao Township police station took part in the persecution and acted as evil vanguards. The CCP named this station on August 23, 2005 the "outstanding national public security unit."
Dafa practitioner Ms. Guo Shuyan, 38 years old, from Jitongyu township, went to Beijing to appeal on December 17, 2001. She was arrested that day and later transferred to the Liaoyang Detention Center and was subsequently put into a forced labor camp for three years. At the time of her transport to the notorious Masanjia Forced Labor Camp, she was physically feeble and in critical condition. She was sent home at 2 o'clock afternoon on December 30 and passed away the morning of December 31, 2001.
Dafa practitioner Mr. Li Mingyuan lived in the Sanxin subdivision in Shoushan Township. Around 2 o'clock in the afternoon on March 15, 2001, Liaoyang County police surrounded his home, broke into his home from the 2nd floor balcony, arrested him, and searched his home. They also took away Dafa books and Masters picture; confiscated cash of 11,000 yuan, and a 30,000-yuan deposit book in his childs name. In 2002, the police withdrew this money from the bank. In November 2001, Li Mingyuan was illegally sentenced to 11 years in jail. He is now illegally incarcerated in Masanjia Second Prison in Shenyang.
Dafa practitioner Mr. Tian Weijun lived in Anzhuangzi Village, Shoushan County. He was arrested on December 27, 2003 and was later sentenced to nine years in prison. He is presently incarcerated in the 2nd division of the 9th Prison at the Panjing Prison Campus. Tian Weijuns wife, Wang Yinping, was sentenced to nine years in 2001. She is presently deprived of freedom in the 2nd Division at the campus of the Liaoning Prison Women's Division.
Dafa practitioner Mr. Qu Yongjiu lived at the Sanxin subdivision in Shoushan Township. Liaoyang County police arrested him on July 4, 2002 at 6:00 a.m. He was sentenced to seven years and is presently an inmate at the Huazi Prison in Liaoyang. His wife, Yao Mei, was arrested on December 27, 2003 and was tortured by Liaoyang police department agents: subjected to the tiger bench; burned between the fingers with cigarettes, beatings, and verbal abuse. On January 10, 2005, she received an ten-year prison sentence and is presently being held at the Dabei Prison in Shenyang City.
On September 10, 2006, practitioner Mr. Xie Mingyi was arrested at his home. Participating in the arrest were Mujia Town Police Station head Zhang Fuhao, policeman Sun Tiexu, Ma Tingli and Liaoyang County National Security police officer Luo Qingshen. He was forced to make a confession by torture, and his present whereabouts are unknown. That was Xie Mingyis 3rd illegal imprisonment. On January 11, 2007, a middle school teacher practitioner in Liuerbao Town was arrested. Local police station agents and administration security personnel took him to Shoushan.
The CCPs "caring education school" is actually a forced brainwashing class. It physically and mentally devastates Falun Gong practitioners. The brainwashing class supervisors in charge of brainwashing were: Wu Daguang, Bai Jie, Ling Xiuhua, Zhang Haiyan, and Ma Yongchang.
The following are personnel who actively took part in the persecution of Dafa practitioners:
1. Liaoyang County Police Department Chief, Liu Chunyan: 86-419-7374001
2. Liaoyang County Political and Legal Committee Secretary, Wang Hui: 86-419-7777085
3. Liaoyang County National Security division political head, Miao Zhensheng
4. Liaoyang County National Security, Luo Qingshen: 86-419-7374061, 86-419-7374045
5. Liaoyang County National Security chief, Liu Hsing-yi: 86-419-7374089
6. Yan Hongwei: 86-13904194498 (Cell), this man has arrested persecuted practitioners many times. Dafa practitioners had often clarified truth to him and also exposed his bad deeds on the Internet many times. He refused repent and still continued a line of wickedness. On May 26, 2005 he arrested practitioner Wang Yichang and illegally confiscated Wang Yichangs property.
7. Liaoyang County Police Department, Ma Tingli; persecuted Falun Gong most vigorously.
8. The "Showing care and love school" (i.e. forced brainwashing class), political and security section chief, Cheng Shiliang: 86-13941985991 (Cell), 86-419-7777085 (Office), 86-419-7777087 (Office)
9. The "Showing care and love education school" principal, Wang Hong: 86-13332344610 (Cell)
10. Ma Yongchang, male, from Nongchang, Liaoyang Town of Liaoyang City, betrayed several Dafa practitioners; did evil deeds at the Shizuizi "caring and loving school" and took 20 yuan a day, every day. Dafa practitioners admonished him many times, but he did not change. Telephone: 86-419-6123287
11. Ai Fujun, male, from Xizhuang Village, Bahui Township in Liaoyang County; actively cooperated with the "610 Office" and the police to persecute Dafa practitioners to get 20 yuan a day, every day. Telephone: 86-419-6176196
12. Shoushan Police Station chief, Liu Yong: 86-419-7470230, 86-13904992155 (Cell)
13. Shoushan Police Station policeman, You Wannian: 86-419-7470859
14. Jidongyu Township Police Station policeman, Tang Lianchang: 86-419-6195288, 86-419-6195444
15. Liuerbao Township Police Station: 86-419-7169900, chief: Li Shiyong; police officers: Li Kai, Zhang Yufu