(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Wang Xiaobin, 40 years old, was a farmer and Falun Gong practitioner in Beijie Village, Chengguan Town, Bin County in Xianyang City, Shaanxi Province. He was imprisoned twice in Zaozihe Forced Labor Camp. When he was released in November 2005, he discovered that his mother had passed away. He became mentally disordered and died in April 2007.

Wang Xiaobin started practicing Falun Gong in February 1999. He became healthy, and his character improved. With the onset of the persecution of Falun Gong, he explained the facts about the persecution to others. As a result, Bin County Police Department agents detained him on June 16, 2001. He was eventually sentenced to 18 months of forced labor. He was imprisoned in Zaozihe Forced Labor Camp in Shaanxi Province until August 2002.

In January 2004, Mr. Wang did the Falun Gong exercises in public in Zhouzhi County. Communist regime agents seized and detained him. In August or September 2004, while he was being held in the Bin County Police Department, his elderly mother died from neglect. People in the neighborhood asked police officials to allow Mr. Wang to attend his mother's funeral, but the request was denied.

Wang Xiaobin was again sentenced to two years of forced labor and was incarcerated in Division 2 at the Zaozihe Forced Labor Camp.

Since 2004, the labor camp has put every newly-imprisoned practitioner into a solitary cell without a window. Practitioners are completely isolated from anything happening outside this cell, and others do not know of the abuses taking place in the cell. No matter what atrocities go on in the small cell, others are unaware of it. As just one example, practitioner Chen Jiansheng was beaten to death in one of those small cells. Three drug addict inmates monitor one practitioner in one cell. None of the four is allowed to communicate with others outside. The small cell, the darkest place in the camp, is locked 24 hours a day. The four eat, sleep, and use a toilet in this very smelly, small cell. Practitioners are only permitted three hours of sleep a day and the rest of the time have to sit on a small stool reading books that slander Falun Gong. The drug addict inmates who monitor practitioners follow orders from the guards to beat practitioners if they refuse to renounce Falun Gong.

Wang Xiaobin returned home at the conclusion of his term in November 2005. The death of his mother, who had depended on him, in addition to the abuses he had to endure in the camp, precipitated Mr. Wang's mental illness. He died in April 2007.