(Clearwisdom.net) During the past eight years, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) regime has repeatedly arrested, imprisoned, and tortured Qin Yongjie, a lecturer in the Department of Physics at the Weifang Teacher's Training College. At 10:00 a.m. on September 10, 2007, while Mr. Qin was at work, several police officers from the police department of the Changle Country of Weifang once again illegally arrested him. His wife Chen Ruiyun, who had been illegally imprisoned in a forced labor camp for over two years, was released approximately two months ago.

Mr. Qin Yongjie, 43, started practicing Falun Gong in August 1997. After beginning the practice, Mr. Qin experienced great improvements to his physical and mental well-being. He follows the principle of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance, and is praised by people around him as being "truthful, kind, tolerant, and responsible."

After July 20, 1999, when Jiang's regime openly launched the persecution of Falun Gong, Mr. Qin took the responsibility to clarify the truth to the government about the benefits of Falun Gong. He went to Beijing several times to appeal for Falun Gong. Without listening to his appeal, the authorities beat, detained, and arrested him many times. On one occasion he went to Beijing to appeal and was arrested by the Weifang City authorities, and detained in the Weifang Office in Beijing. A police officer beat him so brutally that his face became deformed.

In April 2000, the police in Weifang brought Mr. Qin to the Changle Forced Labor Camp, where he was diagnosed with chronic hepatitis. He was subsequently released for medical reasons.

In July 2000, while Mr. Qin was visiting a fellow practitioner, Officer Gu Zhiyong from the Kuiwen District of Weifang City (a male in his forties, who was at the time a policeman at Guangwen Police Station, Kuiwen District, Weifang City, but is now a lead officer at the Kuiwen branch of the police department) arrested him. Mr. Qin was once again taken to the Changle Forced Labor Camp for three years simply because he visited a fellow practitioner. Four months later, he was transferred to the Wangcun Forced Labor Camp in Shandong Province.

In both the Changle and the Wangcun forced labor camps, the police used various means of torture to persecute Mr. Qin, attempting to force him to give up his belief in Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance. They handcuffed him as soon as he was imprisoned at the forced labor camp, and locked him up this way around the clock, from summer to winter. He was handcuffed while eating, sleeping, using the bathroom, and changing clothes. He was handcuffed continually for 141 days!

At the Wangcun Forced Labor Camp, he was imprisoned in a tiny room measuring four square meters (about 36 square feet). In the room lay a coffin-like death bed. Every day he was handcuffed against the iron door and forced to half-stand there. He was continuously tortured in this way for 79 days. The extended standing caused his legs to swell so much that he could hardly wear shoes. During the 79-day-long torture, he was deprived of sleep in the first ten days. As soon as he closed his eyes, he was beaten and cursed. On the tenth day, he protested the brutality of the torture and demanded the right to sleep. His demand for this basic right was responded to with even more brutal persecution. The guards at the Wangcun Forced Labor Camp took him into a room where a dozen guards, each with an electric baton, yelled at him, laughed boisterously, and attacked him from every direction. This torture lasted for the entire morning. The scars left behind by the barbarous electric shocks remained on Mr. Qin's body for two years.

In the face of the extended persecution Mr. Qin held a hunger strike for 74 days, during which the guards further tortured him with brutal forced-feedings.

In addition to the physical abuses the authorities of the forced labor camp intensified the "brainwashing" persecution against the Falun Dafa practitioners imprisoned there. They forced the practitioners to watch falsified and slanderous videos and dispatched collaborators to coerce them day and night, to convert them. Under such a brutal environment, Mr. Qin was unconsciously "converted." Using Mr. Qin's case as a weapon, the authorities further attacked other practitioners and converted some of them as well.

For an extended period of time after he was released Mr. Qin was not able to be clearheaded on the truth about the persecution of Falun Gong. The staged "Tiananmen Square Self-Immolation" particularly puzzled him. On New Year's Eve of 2004, he was visited by a guest (a non-practitioner) who was an expert in video editing. The guest pointed out numerous flaws in the video footage. "It's obviously faked, from the eyes of experts," said the friend. Then he detailed all the flaws in the footage. "Had it been an abrupt incident, there would not have been the close-up view, far-away view, the switching of near and far views, and the multiple views from different angles by several cameras at the same time. Besides, why were the police carrying fire extinguishers and able to put out the fire with dozens of extinguishers within one minute? Furthermore the fire extinguishers are not supposed to be sprayed directly onto a person's body because the contents are toxic. This program of 'Interview on Hot Issues' must have been used to deceive the ordinary people who lack common knowledge!" The guest's comments awakend Mr. Qin, who was regretful for being deceived. He quickly searched for the truth-clarifying VCD about the Staged Self-Immolation and watched it. The more he watched, the better he understood the staged nature of that incident.

After he became rational about being deceived by the CCP, and becoming the CCP's tool to destroy other practitioners, Mr. Qin solemnly declared on Clearwisdom.net, "From now on, I will purify my mind and persist in practicing Falun Gong." Nevertheless, the authorities once again took him as the main target for persecution.

Soon the authorities at the Weifang Teachers Training College stopped Mr. Qin from lecturing, and assigned him a non-teaching position.

On the evening of March 5, 2005, Mr. Qin's wife Chen Ruiyun, who is in her forties and a teacher at the Rixiang Friendship School in the District of Kuiwen, was arrested while clarifying the truth. On the afternoon of March 6, with keys confiscated from Ms. Chen's pocket, the persecutors broke into their home. Without any search warrant they took Mr. Qin's computer, the printer, the VCD player, pictures of Falun Gong's founder Mr. Li Hongzhi, and Falun Dafa books and audiotapes. They once again arrested Mr. Qin. When he was released he found out that the authorities had already taken his wife to the Wangcun Women's Forced Labor Camp in Shandong Province.

Ms. Chen returned home in July, 2007. Less than two months after her return, however, the Weifang authorities again arrested her husband. Mr. Qin is currently imprisoned at the Changle Detention Center in Weifang City.

Weifang 610 Office: 86-536-8789620
Wang Zhiliang: 86-536-8789217, 86-536-8211053, 86-13853610606
Zhang Guangxiao: 86-536-8789289, 86-536-8366886, 86-13906368318

Weifang Police Department office: 86-536-8783123, 86-536-8783121. On-duty: 886-536-783537
Director of the Police Department, Huang Weilian: 86-536-8789366, 86-13573689006

Head of National Security Branch Office, Wang Wei: 86-536-8783251, 86-13306361078

District 610 Office: fax 86-536-8259610
Wu Zengming: 86-536-8259610, 86-536-8881306, 86-13792600509
Zhong Zhaoxiang: 86-536-8259610, 86-536-8886626, 86-13365360308
Liu Haiyan: 86-536-8259610, 86-536-8891696, 86-13573602687

Brigade responsible for persecuting Falun Gong practitioners:
Li Xiaoju: 86-536-8878550, 86-536-8878938, 86-13583688799

Yu Xiaoshan: 86-536-8878550, 86-536-8585196, 86-13508961096

Bei Yuan Police Station:
Hu Weiping: 86-536-8661269, 86-536-8878683, 86-13605366788
Yu Bo: 86-536-8820556, 86-536-8878660, 86-13606361699
Shu Dongting: 86-536-8664556, 86-536-8878666, 86-13011691106

Changle County Police Department:
Police officers at the brigade responsible for persecuting Falun Gong practitioners:
Liu Chunxiang and Zhao Shisheng: 86-536-6299255, 86-1386362938 (cell)