(Clearwisdom.net) I attended Master’s lecture class twice in 1994 and had opportunities to be close to Master. I always wanted to write about it, but I was afraid that I could not do it well. I was hampered. Tonight I was in tears after I finished reading "Reminiscing Master’s Benevolence," and I finally made up my mind to write down my memories that will remain with me forever.

On Saturday morning June 12, 1994, Master held a qigong lecture in an assembly hall inside a gym in Zhengzhou City, Henan Province.

As I listened to Master I could vividly sense Master’s righteous and compassionate energy field. I had very strong individualistic feelings. Only pure and noble things could touch me. While I was listening to the lectures I became gradually convinced that I had met the teacher I had been seeking all my life. I made up my mind then that I would follow Master for the rest of my life.

After the lectures, all the students stood, making a pathway for Master. I was very close to the pathway. When Master passed by me, he appeared so peaceful, compassionate, and solemn. Master did not leave immediately, but went toward the stairs and turned back. He had a teacup in his hand and looked at everyone compassionately. We students also quietly looked at Master. The assembly hall was quiet. All of us felt very happy.

The last class was held the afternoon of June 18. It was for answering students’ questions. While teaching the exercises, Master walked among the students to correct our movements. I suddenly felt flustered, being a bit unable to sit easily. When I looked up, Master was standing one meter away in front of me. He was looking at me. I had suffered from gastric disease since I was young. I knew that Master was helping me purify my body.

That night on the train back home, I cried all the way. Master saved me. Master guided me to the path to return to my original, true self.

At the end of December 1994, I overcame all kinds of difficulties to go to Guangzhou, since Master would be there to lecture. There were no extra tickets. The evening lecture would soon begin. All the students and attendees who did not have tickets gathered outside the gym. When Master got out of a car we were all very happy. Someone said to us that Master wanted us to line up and go in one by one. I then saw Master standing outside the entrance, looking at us compassionately. I could not stop myself from weeping. After five minutes, Master went inside. I heard someone say that Master wanted all the students to go in, but the sponsors of the venue refused, because they feared they would lose money.

We watched a simulcast of the lectures in a small hall. On Sunday December 26, 1994, three classes were held in succession in the morning and two classes in the afternoon. Master arrived during the break. All the students gathered around Master. We did not say more to Master after asking several questions. All of us looked at Master with a feeling of great reverence. After Master left, staff came to explain, "Master wanted to see everybody. Master asked me to let you know."

I had many questions I wanted to ask Master, but my questions disappeared when I actually saw him. The days were short, but Master’s image and his virtue of thinking of others remain in my heart. Now I understand what the Dafa that Master came to the human world to spread really is. I value Dafa much more. I also value those days when I saw Master. They will always encourage me, remind me not to slack off, and encourage me to do the three things well. This is the best way I can think of to repay Master for everything.