(Clearwisdom.net) My name is Sun Yuanyan, and I started practicing Falun Gong in mid-1998. One day in late April, 2002, as I was posting "Falun Dafa is good" on a wall, informant Zou Yajun reported me by calling the 610 Office and the Gongji Police Station, who illegally arrested me and sent me to the Wafangdian Detention Center. In August of the same year, I was arrested and taken to the Masanjia Women’s Correction Center in Liaoning Province. The wicked persons there first put up a show of false kindness by asking about my education, family members, occupation, social status, etc., and then they persecuted me.

I was assigned to Team V of the First Division. Zhang Chunguang is the team leader and Wang Xiaofeng the division supervisor.

The police officers made me sleep on chairs in a classroom before I was assigned a bed later. They gave me coarse grain and salted vegetables to eat. Two months went by. Then one night, the team leader Zhang Chunguang woke cell leader Wang Shuzhi, and together they bound my legs with a rope. Zhang Chunguang tried to hold me still by planting her feet on my legs and forcibly gave me a shot. Like a beast, she beat prisoners at will. In mid-winter, she stripped me of my insulated coat and hung it on a line, and for two days in a row forced me to stand in the cold outside the room. She humiliated me by taking pictures of me holding a black carton. One time my required fitness exercise movements were not quite up to par, so I was dragged into an open area and savagely beaten by police officers. They slapped me on the face and knocked two of my teeth out. They then bound me with my legs crossed and let me stay in that position for an entire day without giving me any food. They stomped on my legs and did not untie me and let me go inside the room until it became dark and started to rain. Another time, not long after I returned from manual labor in the field, someone told me that the supervisor asked for me, and I said I didn’t want to go. Within the space of a minute, Zhang Chunguang was in front of me and dragged me by my shackles into her bedroom. She hit me in the chest, and the bruises from her beating lasted for two weeks.

One time, police officer Sun, who is responsible for releasing prisoners, asked me to "repent." I was made to stand for two days, with my hands cuffed to the heating system pipes. Starting from the third day, I was forced to sit in the middle of the corridor, with my hands cuffed to the heating pipes on opposite walls for a day and a night.

In 2004, I was transferred to another team led by Ren Hongzan, a member of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and a Tieling City resident. One day she asked me to go to her room, and no sooner had I stepped in than she started to punch me and kick me. Then she fished out something from her bag. She said she had not intended to use it on me and then changed her mind. I thought probably it was an electric baton. She touched the device to my hands in different positions, and she spent approximately half an hour doing it, but to no avail. She did not realize that the ineffectiveness of the device was due to my righteous thoughts. Also present were policewomen Meng Xiangfen and Gao Shuya, who often taught us lessons in Chinese history. Since I never paid attention to their lessons, policewoman Guo Wenxiu ordered me to stand each time a lesson was being given.

In late March, 2005, I was transferred to Team I of the First Division, and the supervisor was Zhang He. In early April, political instructor Wang Naimin called a meeting, announcing that our division was one that consisted of prisoners who needed a "close watch." As punishment, we were deprived of decent food. The small black pancakes given to us were as hard as rocks. As we started hunger strikes, wicked police officers force-fed us with corn porridge. I could not stand still and fell to the ground when the policewomen tried to force-feed me, so I was taken to the hospital at Masanjia, and received all kinds of tests and injections. One drug they gave me was wrapped in a strip of black cloth. They said that it was sensitive to light. The fact was, they were afraid it's use would be exposed to the public. It was a poison. They took all the money I had with me—197 yuan (approximately US $25)—while I was in the hospital. I was released after I served my time at the labor camp.

The following are what I saw and heard about the persecutions of other Falun Dafa practitioners.

After China’s National Day in 2002, we went to work in the field. The police officers locked up Falun Dafa practitioner Sun Juan in a small room and held her there for 17 days. The room was a make-shift workplace for police, without heating and ventilation systems. There was no bed either, so Sun Juan had to sleep in a sitting position. Sun Juan lives in Pulandian City.

Falun Dafa practitioner Wang Jinlan: Her hands were bound behind her back by the wicked police officers. A bowl of corn porridge was placed on a table for her. She was extremely weak.

Practitioner Sun Zhuping: She lives in Dalian City and was held alone in a small room because she did not give in to the police. When she came out, she needed others’ support to walk.

Practitioner Wang Jinfeng: She is from Liaoning Province, and was deprived of sleep while being held in a room alone.

Falun Dafa practitioner Tian Li: She was held in a corridor for a long period of time. When she was allowed to go home, she was barely breathing. Her home is in Huludao City.

Practitioner Kang Yuzhi: Her home is in Yingkou City. Police hung her by her handcuffed wrists for four or five hours.

Practitioner Wang Cuiying: A nurse who lives in Dalian City. She was hung by police supervisor Wang Xiaofeng for three days and three nights, only because she refused to do fitness exercises designed for older people.

Falun Dafa practitioner Li Wenhua: She lives in Huludao City. She was taken to a designated building to be "transformed" by an assistance and educating group composed of those who have betrayed Falun Dafa after they were released from Masanjia Labor Camp. I heard that the way they "transform" Falun Dafa practitioners is to force them to stomp on Falun Gong books or sit on them.

Practitioner Li Chunxiu: She is from Huludao City. She was left exposed to freezing weather and given an additional six-month camp term.

Practitioner Leng Liandi: Her home is in Wafangdian City. Because she refused to do fitness exercises, she was held in a small room all by herself for ten days and left exposed to freezing weather.

Falun Dafa practitioner Wang Shudong: She was given an additional four-month jail term.