(Clearwisdom.net) I started practicing Falun Gong in 1996. I follow the principles of Truth, Compassion and Tolerance and strive to be a good person. As a result, I benefited both spiritually and physically, and my moral standard also improved. Jiang's regime started brutally persecuting Falun Gong on July 20, 1999. Since then, I have been detained and my home ransacked because of my belief in Falun Gong.

On June 18, 2000, I went to Daqing Petroleum Management Bureau to validate Dafa by practicing the exercises and saying a fair word about Dafa. As a result, I was arrested. The police from Honggang Area Public Security Division Babeishang Security Office (now called Babeishang Public Security Division) detained me at Daqing City Detention Center for three days. Many practitioners were detained there so it was very crowded. Police sent some of us to Daqing City's Longfeng Detention Center. The police from Babeishang Security Office interrogated us. They shouted, "Who told you to practice the exercises that day? Who attended the Falun Gong conference?" We refused to answer. They then blatantly struck us with rubber belts. Practitioners were beaten and sustained dark bruises on their buttocks. It was unbearably painful. Two police struck my face and I was seeing stars as a result of the beating. After they finished beating us, they asked us to squat for several hours. Some fainted. When we practiced the exercises, police in the Longfeng Detention Center would beat us. I was detained for fifty-eight days.

In January of 2001, a student in my class asked me about Falun Gong. I then clarified truth to the students and told them that Falun Dafa was good. The officials in my school knew about it and asked me to stop teaching for several days. Because another fellow practitioner posted Dafa materials in school, the school officials called the Babeishang Security Office. A police officer with the surname Jiang sent this practitioner and me to Daqing City Detention Center. We were detained there for thirty days. Later we were transferred to Honggang Area Detention Center where we were detained for another fifteen days before we were finally released.

In August of 2002, four police from Babeishang Security Office including Lin Shui and Zhang Xiaosong came to my school and arrested me. Later they ransacked my home. I was detained at Daqing City Detention center for one month and transferred to Daqing City Shaertu Area Detention Center where I was detained for two months. With fabricated evidence from materials ransacked from my home, Babeishang Security Office sentenced me to three years in prison. In February of 2003, I was sent to Harbin Women's Prison where I was further persecuted.

All practitioners who newly arrive at Harbin Women's Prison are required to be "trained" for three months by the "intensive training team." Guards forced us to watch and listen to videos attacking Dafa. If we refused, guards and inmates would beat and insult us. In order to brainwash practitioners, the prison brought a large amount of propaganda denouncing and slandering Dafa. Guards and inmates who helped with the "transformation" would be awarded or have their term reduced. With the incitement of guards, inmates became increasingly rampant in beating and insulting Dafa practitioners.

After I was tortured for four months in the intensive training team, I was sent to the ninth prison area. Guards and inmates there forced us to sit on plastic chairs from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. One time I closed my eyes. Guards then dragged me to the duty room, taped my mouth to prevent me from speaking and handcuffed me behind my back for over one hour, causing excruciating pain in my arms. They set up a transformation classes in each prison area. Guards tried to brainwash me to give up my belief in Truth, Compassion and Tolerance. Guard Jia Wenjun asked me, "Which one do you choose: our country or Falun Gong, the Party or your Teacher? .... You must choose one." I replied, "I choose Dafa and will follow our Teacher." He furiously slapped my face. Guards incited inmates to read materials slandering Dafa every day. They also asked them to follow us closely (called "body-followers"). Otherwise guards would punish inmates by deducting their labor hours. This way inmates were forced to beat, insult and torture us with various methods.

I protested the torture. Consequently the guards and inmates dragged me to a small room and beat me. They forced us to repeatedly read materials slandering Dafa. We refused. They then beat us with a stool, soles of shoes and a thermo filled with water. Our hair was pulled out. For very determined practitioners, guard Jia Wenjun incited inmates to write down Teacher's name and put it in our underwear. They would also stomped on Teacher's name and insulted Him with terrible curse words. One time I did not wear the name tag with my "crime" on it, so guard Jia Wenjun and other criminals beat me and wrote on me phrases denouncing Teacher and Dafa. They said, "We will not insult your Teacher as long as you wear the name tag." Some practitioners refused to be brainwashed. They were deprived of sleep for over ten days. If they closed their eyes, they would be beaten up.

Dafa practitioners who follow the principle of Truth, Compassion and Tolerance have suffered such torture both mentally and physically by Chinese Communist regime. I had been tortured for three years and was finally released in August of 2005.