(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Wang Guiqin, 36 years old and from Changchun City, has been persecuted since 1999 for perseverance in practicing "Truthfulness, Compassion, Tolerance." The following is an account of her persecution experiences:

Wang Guiqin was unconditionally fired by her work unit, the Changchun City Washing Machine Manufacturer (currently known as Luolan Swan Washing Machine Manufacturer) in 1999, when the persecution of Falun Gong started. From 1999 to 2000, local police, the members from the neighborhood committee and 610 Office officials harassed Wang’s family repeatedly and detained Wang five times. Wang was detained in the Daguang Detention Center in Changchun City twice, in the Balibao Detention Center, and the Pudong Street Detention Center in the economic development district, for two weeks, ten days and one night respectively. Wang was also detained at the Shuangyangsan Detention Center for an unknown amount of time.

In November 2000, Wang went to Beijing to appeal, and was arrested and detained by Chaoyang District Police Station for over two weeks. Wang later escaped using her strong righteous thoughts.

When Falun Gong practitioners intercepted the TV signals in Changchun and broadcasted truth clarification programs on March 5, 2002, the 610 Office in Changchun City carried out orders from the evil head Jiang to persecute Falun Gong practitioners on a bigger scale, including mass arrests and illegal confiscation of property. In mid-March, Wang was forcibly taken away by three to four police. Her home was also confiscated. She was sent to the Economic Development District Police Station in Changchun City and was tortured. Wang was sentenced to two years forced labor for continuing to practice Falun Gong.

Wang was tortured with electric shocks, physical torture and deprived of sleep while she was detained in the Second Squad of the Second Group of Heizuizi Women’s Forced Labor Camp. (The main person responsible for the torture is called Zhang Xiaohui.) When her family visited Wang, they saw that her body covered with electric bruises and her stomach was swollen. Wang was later transferred to Xinglongshan Brainwashing Class by the 610 Office (former Jilin Provincial Legal Institution) for three months after her refusal to write the five statements (to give up Falun Gong).

From April to June 2006, Wang still refused to write the five statements. She smashed a bulletin board that publicized propaganda materials that slander Falun Gong and was therefore sentenced to two more years.

July 9, 2006, is supposed to have been the expiration date of Wang’s two year sentence. But as Wang refused to write the five statements, the police extended her sentence from July 9 to July 19, and eventually to July 29. The notice of extension was written by two guards. The responsible police are: Police ID #2200277 and 2200295 respectively. One is Liu Lianying, head of the detention group, and the other is unknown.

Wang’s family members went to the detention center to visit Wang every week between May to July of this year. The guards refused to let them see her. Under the strong request by her family on July 18, they were finally able to see her.

Pudong Street Police Station in the Economic Development District: 86-431-4615923