Crimes of Dong Ning, Head Officer of National Security Brigade of Shengli Oil Field
Dong Ning, Team Leader of National Security Brigade, North Shore Branch Police Office of Shengli Oil Field, is a notorious follower of Jiang Zemin. He has been persecuting Falun Gong practitioners since the year 2000. Records indicate that Dong and his associates have arrested and sentenced over 20 Falun Dafa practitioners to forced labor camps, detained over 30 practitioners for alleged "criminal offences" and ransacked and confiscated property from over 20 homes. To track down Dafa practitioners who have been hiding from them to avoid further persecution, they often carry out surprise midnight home searches, and threaten their families over the phone.
- On November 1, 2004, Dong Ning and his accomplices went to No. 34 High School at Shengbei District. Under the pretext of assisting with an investigation, they arrested Luan Hong, a 29-year-old music teacher who is a Dafa practitioner. On November 15, Luan Hong was sentenced to three years of forced labor. She is now being persecuted in Wangcun Women's Forced Labor Camp. At about the same time, Li Guihua, another Falun Dafa practitioner who is the family member of the Director of the local electricity board, was also arrested and sentenced to two years of forced labor.
- On September 29, 2005, Officer Dong Ning conned 60-year-old Dafa practitioner Ms Dong Qiuju, who is a close relative of the an employee of Shengli Oil Refinery, into coming to the North Shore branch office. Upon arrival she was immediately arrested, her home ransacked and property confiscated, including her computer, printer, etc. Dong Qiuju was detained in a private prison operated by the 610 Office. Finally, on January 19, 2006, Ms. Dong was released but was forced to pay over 10,000 Yuan to cover the costs of the brainwashing and re-education classes she was forced to attend. This is typical of the Communist Party ¡V making a person pay and thank the Party for forcing them to give up their faith to "save" themselves.
- Following the apprehension of Dong Qiuju, two other Falun Dafa practitioners, Wang and Jing, who had visited Dong previously, were also arrested. They were sent to Shengcai and Jishu (two local towns) for brainwashing. It so happened that Wang's mother had injured her legs and required medical attention, and Jing's newborn baby was only 38 days old. Both families needed them desperately.
- On February 20, Dong Ning arrested Zhao Ruizhen, an employee of Shengli Oil Refinery. Her home was also ransacked and properties confiscated. Zhao was detained and sent to a brainwashing session in the supplies section of the company.
- Another Dafa practitioner, Wang Yumei of Shengli Oil Refinery, was arrested by Dong Ning and Zhao Xiucheng, head of the 610 Office, and sent to Jishu for brainwashing.
Phone contact - 86-546-8623821
Mobile phone - 86-138-5468511
Office - 86-546-8777342