(Clearwisdom.net) On February 17, while "clarifying truth" about Falun Gong in the Changjiang Household Compound, Zhuang Aiping, a Falun Dafa practitioner from Shandong Province, was reported to the police. The police from Weizhoulu Police Sub-Station arrested her and sent her to the Weifang Custodial Station. The Hanting Court illegally sentenced her to four years in a labor camp. She has been detained in the Weifang Custodial Station for four and a half months so far. She has been severely persecuted and has developed heart disease. Her life is in danger.

Ms. Zhuang Aiping is in her fifties. Her husband died at a young age, leaving two young daughters with her. She had to shoulder the heavy burden of the family. Worry and anxiety made her very skinny and weak.

When she was at the brink of collapse, she came across Falun Dafa. The profound theories of Falun Dafa revitalized her and she regained confidence in life. She benefited greatly from cultivation and she told everyone that Falun Dafa was great.

On July 20, 1999, Jiang Zemin started the persecution of Falun Gong. Since then Zhuang Aiping has not been able to live a quiet life. The officials from her work unit often came to interrogate her and lock her up in the work unit, sometimes for more than ten days. Once, they didn't even allow her to go home to spend the Chinese New Year with her family. Her two children had to celebrate the New Year by themselves. They ate leftovers but still anticipated their mother's sudden return.

The policemen from the Police Sub-Station in Weibei Prison often went to harass her at her home. Once at about 1:00 a.m., the director of the Police Sub-Station, Fan Yongsheng, and two others broke into her home. She and her daughters had already gone to bed. Fan Yongsheng tried to drag her out of the door. She shouted loudly and woke her neighbors and then slipped away.

In 2002, the perpetrators sent her to the Hanting Custodial Station again. They tied her to the four corners of an icy-cold metal bed with her four limbs stretched out for a long time. She was illegally sentenced to the forced labor camp, but the labor camp refused to accept her because her heart disease recurred as a result of the persecution.

In January 2003, when she was on her way home, the perpetrators Fan Yongsheng, and Yang Fengping caught her and sent her to the Weibei Police Sub-Station. They slapped her face, body searched her, and cuffed her to the branches of a tree in the courtyard. They then broke into her home and confiscated her property. They sent her to the Hanting Custodial Station again to be persecuted, and didn't release her until she was persecuted to the brink of death.

Later, the perpetrators in the Weibei prison acted on behalf of the police sub-station and lodged a lawsuit against Zhuang Aiping. She was forced to become homeless. For these several years she has gone from place to place with her two children and lived a tough life. But her belief in "Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance" has never wavered. She has continued clarifying the truth about Falun Gong to people.

In February of this year Zhuang Aiping was arrested again. She started a hunger strike to protest the illegal action of the Kuiwen Public Security Bureau. She was illegally detained in the Weifang Custodial Station for over four months before her family members visited her for the first time on June 12. They found that she was persecuted to the extent that she was always in a trance with unsteady steps and she was very weak. They learned that the police tried to send her to the prison in Jinan City but they refused to accept her because her health examination showed that she had heart disease and high blood pressure.

Several days ago her daughters went to the Hanting court to ask for the so-called verdict. The judge didn't give it to her. Her daughters required that their mother be released with a not-guilty verdict. In response, the court created obstacles in every possible way and shifted responsibilities.