(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Wang Shulin, 57, lived in the Liunan Family Housing of the Shijiazhuang Auto Factory in Hebei Province. After the brutal persecution of Falun Gong began on July 20, 1999, he went to Beijing three times to clarify the truth. He was illegally detained several times. In October 1999 he was detained for fifteen days after appealing to the government in accordance with Chinese law. On February 4, 2000, he was detained for another fifteen days after practicing the exercises at the Hebei Theater On October 1, 2000, he was detained for fifteen days at the Shengli North Street Police Station after being detained at another detention center in Beijing for five days for validating the Fa and clarifying the truth. Thereafter, as a result of long-term persecution by Chinese Communist Party agents, he could not return home for prolonged periods of time. Suffering from tremendous physical and psychological abuse, he passed away on May 5, 2006.

Ms. Liang Rushun, 74, was a practitioner form Shouguang City, Shandong Province. She was the former coordinator of the Shouguang City Falun Dafa practice site. After learning the Fa, she benefited tremendously both physically and mentally. Before the persecution, she contributed greatly to spreading the Fa in Shouguang. After the evil persecution began on July 20, 1999, she became a priority target for persecution. Evil criminals trapped her at home, spying on her for forty five days in a row and not letting her out. She was also forced to do many things against her will and was deprived of her right to practice the exercises. Her daughter, Liang Li, who is also a practitioner, was also persecuted by being deprived of her job and illegally arrested and sent to prisons and brainwashing centers. The brutal persecution was more than Ms. Liang Rushun could bear. Under such circumstances, she contracted a severe pancreatic condition. She tried going to Jinan City to be hospitalized, but recovered fully only after returning home to study the Fa and practice the exercises. However, due to the constant persecution, as well as the harassment of her daughter, she contracted myocardial infarction and died on April 3, 2005.

Ms. You Kaifang, 34, was blind. She came from Linze Second Village, Beiluo Town, Shouguang City, Shandong Province. After beginning to cultivate Falun Gong in late 1997, her congenital heart disease, female diseases, as well as many other sicknesses were miraculously healed. Between 1999 and 2000, her home was broken into several times by policemen from the town police station. Moreover, she was threatened and forced to give up cultivation as well as write a guarantee statement. Her husband, Yan Jidao, was also brutally beaten. Ms. You began deteriorating severely and she died on July 11, 2005.

Ms. Wang Li, 91, was a practitioner from Baoqing, Heilongjiang Province. She learned Falun Dafa in 1998 and both her physical and mental health improved tremendously thereafter. Many previously incurable diseases were healed and she could eat many things that she could not eat before. Her family and friends saw the magnificence of Dafa from the changes in Ms. Wang. After the persecution of Falun Gong began in 1999, her granddaughter at the Jiamusi Farming General Bureau was illegally arrested by local police for refusing to give up her cultivation in Dafa, and was sentenced to a year at a forced labor camp. Ms. Wang Li's mental health was dealt a great blow as a result. Moreover, the ruthless and cruel methods of killing and torturing that the Chinese Communist Party has inflicted on its targets of oppression over the past few decades created immense pressure on Ms. Wang. She knew the evil nature of the Chinese Communist Party very clearly and was very worried about her granddaughter. Under such prolonged periods of mental torture, as well as countless home break-ins by local policeman Wang Yueren, Community Council Leader Liao Nanxin, Protection Section Head Lu Jiajun, the neighborhood bureau Chief and others, Ms. Wang could never live in peace and passed away in October 2000.

Ms. Qing Sanwei, 50, was an elementary schoolteacher from the Fourth Elementary School in Luocheng Town, Guanghan City, Sichuan Province. She learned Falun Dafa in 1997. For refusing to give up cultivation in Dafa, she was constantly harassed and persecuted by members of the evil party, especially Tang Zhenghong from the Culture Bureau, elementary school principal Huang Tonglian, and elementary school head of education Qin Fajun, who constantly tried to force her to write the three statements. Ms. Qing's family members were also approached by these individuals to apply more pressure on her. Ms. Qing was also told that she would not be allowed to teach if she refused to submit to their demands. She deteriorated quickly under such intense pressure until her kidneys failed and she died on February 1, 2005.

List of those responsible from the Guanghan City Culture Education Bureau in Sichuan Province:

Tang Zhenghong, primarily in charge of persecuting Falun Gong

Huang Tonglian, principal of the Fourth Elementary School: 86-13981018929 (Cell)

Qin Fajun, head of education: 86-13990289715 (Cell)