(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Bai Tianshi from the Guojiatuo area of Jiangbei District in Chongqing City was seriously tortured by the Second Squadron of the Seventh Brigade of the Xishanping Forced Labor Camp. He had been crippled and lying in bed for over twenty days due to the torture. He was unable to move freely for the two to three months, and is missing most of his teeth due to torture.

Mr. Bai Tianshi, 63 years old, had been working in the Wangjiang Factory in the Chongqing City. Because he practiced Falun Gong for about one year, the factory authorities discharged him. He was once sent to the Xishanping Forced Labor Camp by the Jiangbei Division of the Chongqing Police Department. In August 2005, because he passed out truth clarification materials, he was again detained in the Xishanping Labor Camp for 21 months.

In November 2005, after the "group training" in the First Squadron of the Seventh Brigade of the camp, Mr. Bai was transferred to the third strictly controlled team of the Second Squadron of the Seventh Brigade to be further persecuted. When the criminal "assistants" asked him to agree to a compromise, Bai Tianshi always answered, "No way." On February 15, 2006, Fu Yaqiang, who is the head of the criminal inmates, closed the cell door and required Mr. Bai to answer his question: "Will you write a guarantee paper or not?" When Bai replied "No," several criminal inmates immediately circled around him and two of them lifted his legs and two others lifted his arms and carried him onto a bed. They separated his feet and tied them to the headboard at the end of the bed. They also inserted a short stool below his hips, causing his legs to rise up. Then Fu shouted, "If you do not write the guarantee statement, I will let you have a taste of this treatment." Then he and Gou Changhua together pressed down hard on Mr. Bai's leg joints. One can not imagine how painful this must have been! Later in the afternoon, criminal inmate Huang Xiaodong brought in steel needles to prick into Mr. Bai's feet and hands. They tortured him until six o'clock that afternoon.

In March 2006, Lei Kejin, head of the second squadron of the seventh brigade instructed "assistants" to forcibly transform Bai Tianshi. For the next twenty some odd days, the evil Fan Shuanshuan, who is in charge of the assistants, utilized many dirty tricks to torture Mr. Bai. One torture method used was "sitting upright." The waist is straight with both hands on both the knees. Between the knees is a piece of paper which needs to be held tightly. If the paper is dropped, the person is then be punched and kicked violently. This torture method is usually done for a good half a day.

One day during the two-hour break time at noon, a so-called assistant forced Bai Tianshi to hold his head with both hands and then perform a 90-degree bend. Mr. Bai passed out twice but was not allowed to stop. Inmates forced him to sit on a tiger bench and an assistant lifted his legs violently causing such a tremendous pain that Bai Tianshi started to sweat all over his body.

During another day, "assistants" knocked Bai Tianshi down to the floor. They held down his head and pushed him underneath the lower layer of a two layer bed. Mr. Bai is almost six feet tall and his body looked totally deformed under the bunk. "Assistant" Fan sat in the bed sneering, right above Bai Tianshi's head, to hold it down.

After suffering twenty days from torture, Mr. Bai looked very exhausted and his eyes had a stiff expression. He was unable to stand up, and had to spend his time in bed like a paralyzed person.

As soon as Mr. Bai was able to get out of bed, he was transferred to the so-called "general control" group for further tortures. Because he suffered from continuous tortures, Mr. Bai was not able to move around easily, and when he walked, he had to hold on to the wall. One time the evil Jiang Zeng, who was an "assistant," told him to report about what he was thinking, and then he forcibly slapped him five times.

Tian Xin, the head of the Seventh Brigade, along with Lei Kejin, head of the Second Squadron in the Chongqing Xishanping Forced Labor Camp, were in charge of torturing Dafa practitioners like Wu Qun, Chen Changjun, Kang Hong and others who were still not "transformed." These evil guards tortured practitioners both physically and mentally. The practitioners were locked in small cells for a long time and were also monitored by inmates around the clock. Practitioners were asked to write "improvement reports" every day. If they did not comply, inmates would torture them. Their families would be denied visitation and money from their families would be given to others. These practitioners became very weak due to insufficient food, which only kept them from dying, and continuous tortures.

Xishanping Forced Labor Camp
Beipei, Chongqing, Post No. 400700
86-23-89090080, 86-23-89090017

Evil people who participated in the persecution:
Lei Kejin: male, about 30 years old, head of the second squadron of the seventh brigade.
Fan Shuanshuan: male, age 35, a drug addict criminal from Yuzhong of Chongqing City.
Fu Yaqiang: male, about 30 years old, a drug addict criminal from Changshou district of Chongqing City.
Jiang Zeng: male, about 30 years old, a drug addict criminal.

November 28, 2006