(Clearwisdom.net) Due to persisting in cultivating Falun Dafa, Shenyang Dafa disciple Gao Yaxian was illegally detained at the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp in Liaoning Province. After being tortured for nine months she eventually became paralyzed. To avoid any responsibility, the guards at the camp sent the dying Gao Yaxian to her family members on January 8, 2005.

During the nine months that she was illegally detained at the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp, Gao Yaxian persisted in calling out, "Falun Dafa is good." She was locked in a small cell six times, for as long as three months at a time. The police forced Gao Yaxian to wear only an undershirt at minus thirty degrees in the winter, and stay in the "sardine can" (the solitary confinement cell with four-inch-thick foam covering all four walls). She also was forced to stay there in the suffocating heat of summer. Gao Yaxian was repeatedly beaten brutally, handcuffed, forced to sit on a metal chair, and forced to listen to high-volume noise. Nine months of torture caused Gao Yuxian's blood sugar level and fat level to increase. She suffered blood in her urine, loss of control of the bowels and bladder, severe aching in all the joints of her body, and she finally became paralyzed. The warden of Masanjia Forced Labor Camp sent Gao Yaxian to the Fourth Hospital in Shenyang City to be examined. The doctor said, "This patient has high encephalic pressure and her life is in danger at any moment." The police commissar Wang Naimin at Masanjia said, "We did not beat you, and we are not responsible if your life is in danger."

The following is a partial list of the tortures that Gao Yaxian suffered at the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp.

1. Being confined in the "sardine can:" In July and August 2004, Wang Yuguan (female), the warden who was in charge of persecution in the cell, along with two other wardens, closed the door and window of the cell and shut Gao Yaxian in a "sardine can" to torture her. This was during the hot summer when the temperature was over thirty degrees Celsius (86oF).

The "sardine can" is the solitary confinement cell with four-inch-thick foam covering all four walls. There is no fresh air inside, and the detainee would soon almost suffocate. Confinement in the "sardine can" caused Ms. Gao to suffer angina five times, but no one there was concerned about it.

2. Being forced to wear the "head mask" torture device: In mid-August 2004, warden Wang Yuguang closed the door and window of the small cell. The temperature of the cell was over thirty degrees Celsius. Every day Gao Yaxian was tortured so severely that her whole body was dripping with sweat. Warden Wang Yuguang took a head-sized "fully enclosed head mask" (this device fits tightly around the head) and put it on Gao Yaxian's head. Gao Yaxian suffered from suffocation and unbearable angina pectoris. Gao Yaxian shouted for ten minutes, then warden Wang Yuguang removed the "head mask."

3. Beatings: During the last ten days of October 2004, warden Wang Yuguang put Gao Yaxian into a small cell without a window. Gao Yaxian did not cooperate. Wang Yuguang brutally beat Gao Yaxian, grasping her hair and handcuffing her tightly. Gao Yaxian's wrists were cuffed very tightly, and her hands became purple and lost feeling due to blocked blood circulation. Wang Yuguang took off the torn clothes from Gao Yaxian and threw them to the ground. Gao Yaxian was not allowed to eat or drink, and was even forbidden from using the restroom for sixteen hours daily (which caused urinary retention and constant toxicosis).

4. Strong noise stimulus: The warden fast forwarded the "high decibel noise broadcasting," which gave off a harsh railing supersonic noise. Some time they also fast forwarded the broadcasting of Shenyang transportation radio station. The deafening noise was played from morning until evening, and lasted almost two weeks. Gao Yaxian was tortured to deafness, and her blood pressure was as high as 210 and as low as 130 at times.

5. Being subjected to freezing temperatures of minus thirty degrees Celsius (-22oF) with only an undershirt: In late November or early December 2004, since Gao Yaxian did not cooperate with the evil and repeatedly shouted, "Falun Dafa is good" for nine months, she was put in a small cell along with other Dafa disciples. There was no central heating in the small cell. Warden Wang Yuguang and two other wardens left the window and door of the small cell open around the clock to freeze the Dafa practitioner. The warden forced Gao Yaxian to sit on the iron chair and be handcuffed.

The temperature was thirty degrees Celsius below zero, and the warden removed the cotton clothes from Gao Yaxian and other Dafa disciples. Some Dafa disciples went on a hunger strike for six months or even longer, and they were detained in the small cell from one week to one month at a time. Gao Yaxian only wore thin clothes, and she was frozen for a long period of time. Her stomach ached, and she lost control of her bowels and bladder.

At the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp, there are many deaths without the spilling of blood as mentioned above. All Dafa disciples illegally detained at the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp have seen this.

Nine months of torture on Ms. Gao Yaxian's body and mind caused high blood sugar level, blood fat, blood in the urine, bowel and urinary problems, unbearable pain in her whole body and all her joints, and paralysis. Gao Yaxian was severely tortured at the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp, and there were examination results at the Masanjia Hospital and Fourth People's Hospital in Shenyang City. The head of Team No.1, surnamed Yang, and Dafa disciple Wei Lijie brought Gao Yaxian to the hospital to receive an examination.

Those responsible for Ms. Gao's mistreatment include wardens at the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp, small cell warden Wang Yuguang and two other wardens; instigators include First Team head Wang Xiafeng, commissar Wang Naimin and director Su Jing, and all other wardens involved in torturing Gao Yaxian to paralysis and near death. On January 8, 2005, family members picked up Gao Yaxian to take her home. The Masanjia Forced Labor Camp again extorted seven hundred yuan from her family members as an "examination fee."

The Masanjia Forced Labor Camp is truly a living hell where kind people are cruelly tortured.