(Clearwisdom.net) On November 28, 2006, Ms. Song Shuhua was illegally arrested a few days after returning home. She had been living on the streets to avoid persecution. Policemen from the local station broke into her house and arrested her again.

After 1:00 p.m. on November 28, 2006, officer Dai Chunjie from the Political Security Division of the Public Security Bureau of Laishui County and others from Mingyi Town, Laishui County, broke into Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Song Shuhua's house in Naiqiulan Village, Laishui County. At that time, only she and her 80-year-old father-in-law were at home. Ms. Song was arrested and detained at a detention center in Laishui County.

When Ms. Song's children learned about her arrest, they tried to send her a blanket, but the detention center staff did not allow her children to see her. They said that her family members must bring money to cover her living expenses; otherwise, they would not be able to see her. The children could not afford such a large sum of money, so they went home in tears.

Ms. Song and her family members have been subjected to frequent harassment from the county government, the Police Bureau of Laishui County, the Mingyi Town government and the police station since the persecution began on July 20, 1999. The harassment has created tremendous emotional pressure and brought a huge economic loss to her family. The authorities have extorted 4,900 yuan from Ms. Song's family.

Previously, Ms. Song was detained in Mingyi Town for 26 days. During this time, Wan Shujun, Liu Wei, Zhang Zhen, and He Honglei brutally tortured her. At around 10:00 p.m. one night in the spring of 2001, Zhang Zhen called Ms. Song to a room where there were over ten men waiting to torture her. Zhang Zhen tied Ms. Song up with a leather belt. Liu Wei started to beat her first with a fit of slaps. He wet a towel and stripped her upper body. He then ordered four other men to whip her with the wet towel. Liu Wei forced Ms. Song to kneel down on a stick and hold another stick over her head with both hands. He and the other four, each with a stick in hand, whacked hard on the stick she held. When she was dragged out of the room, her body was covered with wounds. The torture was unbearable.

At around 9:00 p.m. one evening in April 2004, officer He Honglei and others from Mingyi Town Police Station broke into Ms. Song's house and forcefully arrested her. Her daughter and son held each other and cried. They did not allow the policemen to take their mother away. They cried out, "Our Mom did not do anything against the law, what is your evidence to arrest her? Are you rational, are you policemen!" The policemen grabbed the children and tried to throw them into the police car. Ms. Song's daughter was held back by the crowd. Ms. Song and her son were taken to the Mingyi Town Government Bureau where Ms. Song was brutally tortured for a confession. The policemen beat her legs with wooden planks. Officer He Honglei tied her son to a tree and beat him with wooden sticks and slapped him. He is only a teenager.

In 2005, the authorities wanted to arrest Ms. Song again for exposing their evil deeds on the Minghui/Clearwisdom website. Ms. Song had to live on the streets to avoid being persecuted. She could not take care of her children or parents, and the farm work had to be done by her husband alone, who also works as a temporary employee out of town.

During the winter of 2006, to take of her father-in-law and children, Ms. Song went back home. A few days later, she was arrested by Dai Chunjie and other policemen.