(Clearwisdom.net) My name is Du Yinghui. I attend Tianjin City Vocational College of Electronic Information. I live in Caigezhuang Village, Daliang Town, Wuqing District, Tianjin City. I have an older brother named Du Yingguang. He was previously a schoolteacher at the Fourth Elementary School in Yang Village, Wuqing District, Tianjin City. He has now fled from home and become homeless in order to avoid further persecution. My mother is named Wang Yuling. She is a farmer.

The three of us had the great fortune of learning Falun Dafa in 1996. Since we started studying the Fa, we have benefited immensely from it. First, the three of us were no longer ill and became perfectly healthy. Meanwhile, Falun Gong taught us to be good people by following the principles of Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance. Falun Gong also taught us to cultivate our xinxing and eliminate our selfishness. As a result, our spiritual levels were elevated profoundly and we no longer have a selfishness perspective. Instead, we have become thoughtful and considerate of others. Since we obtained the Fa, our family has become all the more harmonious and joyful. This is one of the many reasons why Falun Gong was able to spread far and wide and was warmly received [without any paid advertisement] in the land of China.

But Jiang Zemin, driven by his mad jealousy towards Falun Gong and its founder, launched a hate propaganda campaign nationwide against Falun Gong. The entire nation of Falun Gong practitioners in China was subjected to suffering from Jiang Zemin's ruthless persecution, including our family.

On January 31, 2001, the three of us were illegally arrested and thrown into Wuqing District Detention Center in Tianjin City. We were not released until fifteen days later. My brother Du Yingguang was subjected to beatings by the depraved policemen and prison inmates. After he was released, his legs were terribly swollen and purple. But that was not the end of it. Afterwards, he was sent to a forced brainwashing center in Meichang Town, Wuqing District, Tianjin City where he was subjected to brutal beatings, made to stand still for long hours and deprived of sleep. Because he refused to cooperate with them or renounce Falun Gong, he was transferred to Shuangkou Forced Labor Camp in Beichen District, Tianjin City. In addition, he was fired from his job at school.

At Shuangkou Forced Labor Camp, my brother suffered from inhuman torture. In order to force him to renounce Falun Gong, the vicious guards cursed, insulted and beat him up. They smeared hot pepper juice and feces all over his lips and nose. In the middle of the winter, they stripped off his clothes and tied him in front of the window in his cell. They also soaked his feet in icy cold water for long hours and tortured him with brutal force-feeding that caused severe gastritis. But my brother persevered due to his steadfast faith in Falun Gong. After he finished the eighteen-month prison term, it was extended it by six months twice. After thirty months of illegal incarceration in the forced labor camp, my brother was released on October 10, 2003, and did not compromise his belief.

While my brother was in the camp, my mother was illegally arrested in October 2002 and imprisoned in the Wuqing District Detention Center in Tianjin City for fifteen days. The police ransacked our home and left nothing unturned. Since then, my family has lived under the shroud of fear and anxiety.

On April 9, 2002, the police from Chengjiang Road Police Station in Tianjin City illegally arrested me when I was clarifying the truth about Falun Gong to people. Because I refused to cooperate with the unreasonable demands of the police, I was subjected to brutal beatings and intimidation, and deprived of sleep for a long time. Later I was transferred to Nankai District Detention Center in Tianjin City where I was forced to perform hard labor for twenty hours per day. Two months later, I was transferred to Banqiao Forced Labor Camp in Dagang District, Tianjin City. My family has been separated ever since. I was deprived of my school education.

In early 2003, forced labor camps all over China started brainwashing classes to intensify their persecution of Falun Gong practitioners. They exhausted all means in an attempt to make Falun Gong practitioners renounce their belief. In March 2003, I was transferred to Banqiao Forced Labor Camp in Dagang District. Policemen including Zhang Lizhi, Zhang Qiuhai, Zhang Zefu and others used seven stun batons to shock me for long periods of time. At the time of the shock attack, I felt as if my entire body was being pricked by needles. The shock caused rows of large blisters on my body and the bottoms of my feet. Meanwhile, they had prison inmates on two shifts watch me around the clock. These inmates repeatedly beat me, cursed me and deprived me of sleep. I felt extremely exhausted. My head was swelling and I felt nauseated and dizzy. The depraved guards even promised to reduce the criminal inmates' prison terms as long as they could force me to renounce Falun Gong. Because of Jiang Zemin's order, the guards and prison inmates worked together to subject Falun Gong practitioners to their relentless torture.

Because I refused to renounce Falun Gong or cooperate with the guards and inmates, the guards ordered inmates, including Cui Guohong, Li Yong and Wu Lancheng, to beat me and kick me. At first, two inmates held my arms while other inmates punched directly at my abdomen. I was short of breath due to the beating. I had difficulty breathing and collapsed to the ground. Then about eight inmates closed in and kicked my thighs. I rolled around on the ground because of the kicks. My entire body was in terrible, indescribable agony. I was beaten to a pulp and felt very weak.

After kicking me for a long time, they became tired. They squatted down and poked violently at the base of my thighs with a bundle of chopsticks. Each poke sent me into agony and caused my body to twitch involuntarily. During the torture, they repeatedly told me to tell them if I was ready to renounce Falun Gong. I refused, so they continued to poke at me until they were tired from the poking and squatting. Next they stood up and started kicking me again. They rotated kicking and poking for the entire night. In the end, I fell into a coma and was at death's door.

The inmates did not stop until they found that my pupils had dilated and my heart had almost stopped beating. While in the coma, I was sent to Dagang Hospital in Dagang, Tianjin City. After I was checked into the hospital, the doctors sent two near-death notices. My liver and kidney functions were severely damaged. All of my bodily functions were in disorder. Because I could die at any minute, the doctor asked to transfer me to another hospital. The police did not want to waste time on me or take any responsibility if I should die, so they transferred me to Xinsheng Hosptial, a hospital inside a forced labor camp.

At Xinsheng Hospital, I was extremely ill and in critical danger, so the doctors there asked to transfer me to another hospital after they examined me. I was transferred to the Second Affiliated Hospital in Tianjin City during the night. After a period of medical treatment, I was released on bail for medical treatment on June 15, 2003.

In China, hundred of thousands of happy, harmonious homes were torn apart because of Jiang Zemin and his thugs' relentless persecution of Falun Gong. Numerous kindhearted Falun Gong practitioners have died, been injured and become permanently disabled because of the torture and violence. I hope that all the kindhearted people in the world will see through the evil nature of Jiang Zemin and his thugs, persevere in justice, and choose a beautiful future for themselves.