(Clearwisdom.net) On the evening of December 20, 2005, more than ten plainclothes policemen from Changsha City, Hunan Province arrested Dafa practitioner Mr. Xiong Jinze who was working at a building site. Many people witnessed them beat Mr. Xiong to the ground and cover his head with a black sack. Mr. Xiong shouted, "Falun Dafa is great!" It is known that Mr. Xiong's wife, who was about to give birth, was also arrested.

The police searched Mr. Xiong's car and found Falun Dafa truth-clarifying CDs and other materials. They confiscated several tens of thousand yuan that he carried. They then immediately searched his home. They also confiscated the truth-clarifying materials and the equipment for making them. That same night, they arrested three other practitioners who were connected to the truth materials production site, including sisters surnamed Gao and a practitioner surnamed Liu from Ningxiang. Additionally, during the night they besieged Ms. Jiang Lanying at home and arrested her the next day.

Mr. Xiong Jinze is 33 years old. In October 1999, he went to Beijing to appeal for the right to practice Falun Gong and to clarify the truth about Dafa. As a result, he was locked up in a forced labor camp for three years. The authorities from the Xinkaipu Men's Forced Labor Camp in Changsha locked Mr. Xiong in a confinement cell that was two meters long and about one meter wide for seven days, from March 13-20, 2002. He slept, ate, and rested in that space. They forcibly strapped him, had him wear a heavy headpiece and tied his arms across his chest so that he felt constricted and felt as if he was suffocating. With the headpiece on, Mr. Xiong could only breathe with his mouth open. He felt heavy headed and very weak. Two inmates monitored him around the clock. From time to time, they tormented and insulted him. Seven days later, Mr. Xiong's condition worsened and he had to be carried out of the cell. The police officers said that no one had ever lived for even three days under such torture.

Mr. Xiong is now locked up in the Changsha City Detention Center.

It is said that agents from the Changsha Police Department arrested Ms. Xiao Dunmin, an employee of the Chaoyue Embellishing Company, on November 22, 2005. That night, more than ten police officers ransacked her home and the company. Three days later, Ms. Xiao was released. However, two practitioners who had contact with Ms. Xiao were suddenly monitored, tailed and finally arrested.

Changsha City Detention Center: 86-731-4074801, 86-731-4074802, 86-731-4074803, 86-731-4074900, 86-731-4074928, 86-731-4074980, 86-731-4074830
Tianxin District Police Station in Changsha: 86-731-5175620, 86-731-5175635, 86-731-5175644, 86-731-5175691

Kaifu District Police Station: Person in charge: Xiao Xiangci 86-731-4496071 (Office), 86-731-4496089 (Home), 86-13907313636 (Cell)

Deputy director: Lan Guiling: 86-731-4496075 (Office), 86-731-4488148 (Home), 86-13808465269 (Cell)

Deputy director: Cui Xianbin: 86-731-4496138 (Office), 86-731-5791196 (Home), 86-13907488199 (Cell)

Deputy director: Fan Enshan: 86-731-4496072 (Office), 86-731-5221100, (Home), 86-13808489999 (Cell)

National Security Brigade: 86-731-4496078

Hunan Normal University:

Li Yue (Who hid in the car when arresting Dafa practitioners) from the 610 Office of the University: 86-731-8871398 (Home), 86-731-8872300 (Office)

Su Renliang (accomplice to the persecution): 86-731-8838169 (Home)

Deputy director, Qu Shulin (who is active in the persecution): 86-731-8630333 (Home)

Deputy director's office and deputy party secretary's office: 86-731-8872886, 86-731-8872081, 86-731-8872424, 86-731-8872292, 86-731-8872093