(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Chen Songnan, 72, was a Dafa practitioner from Chengdu City, Sichuan Province. She was the widow of Song Shiyun, former Deputy President of the Southwest Finance and Economics University. Before learning Falun Dafa, she had many illnesses, and she weighed only 77 lbs. After cultivating in Falun Dafa, all of her diseases disappeared and her body weight increased to 110 lbs. In December 2003, she was illegally arrested by police from Guanghua Police Station in Chengdu City, and detained in a brainwashing class by the Qingyang District 610 Office. Since she persisted in cultivating Dafa and refused to compromise, she was persecuted to death. The detailed information cannot yet be verified.

Guanghua Police Station: 86-28-87370431, police officer Liu Jingtao: 86-13908079276 (Cell)

Ms. Gao Zhongqin, 73, was from Nongan County, Jilin Province. Before cultivating Dafa, she suffered from migraines, neuralgia, hepatitis, adnexitis, nephritis, and was subjected to the torment of these diseases for decades. In April 1998, she fortunately learned about Dafa, and threw herself into cultivation. During this period, Teacher purified her body. Afterwards, she experienced great health. Moreover, after she practiced the standing stance wheel-holding position for more than ten days, her deafness, which had lasted for years, was suddenly healed. She could even hear whispers. All of her family members and neighbors witnessed the miracle of Dafa. But the good times did not last long. After July 20, 1999, Jiang Zemin and his gang launched the persecution of Falun Gong. Out of fear, Gao Zhongqin didn't dare practice the exercises or listen to the Fa. As a result, all of her diseases came back. Especially when fellow practitioners nearby were persecuted by the evil, her fear grew. She passed away on December 20, 2002 after medical treatment proved to be insufficient.

Ms. Tu Aimei, 65, was a teacher in Wanping Primary School. She learned Falun Dafa in 1997. In the middle of May 2005, she passed away as a result of long-term persecution by Jiang's gang.

Mr. Anchen, 68, lived in Lunan District, Tangshan City, Hebei Province. After practicing Falun Dafa in 1998, he regained his health. After the persecution of Falun Gong started in 1999, seized with terror, he was hurt greatly both mentally and physically, resulting in the recurrence of his old diseases. He passed away in July 2003.