(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Gao Suling was seventy years old. She was from Anshan City, Liaoning Province. She used to suffer from various diseases, but after beginning the practice of Falun Dafa in 1994, she became healthy. In 2002, Ms. Gao was arrested for clarifying the truth. While being detained, she was not allowed to practice Falun Gong. Consequently her diseases recurred, and she passed away in May 2005.

Ms. Jin Xiumei was sixty-seven years old. She was from Anshan City, Liaoning Province. Since July 20, 1999, she had been constantly harassed by the street committee and even her family. She could not study the Fa and practice the exercises. As a result, her health condition deteriorated. After suffering tremendous mental and physical torture, she passed away in March 2005.

Ms. Yang Guizhi was seventy years old. She was from Chaoyang City, Liaoning Province. Before practicing Falun Gong, she was very weak and suffered from various diseases. After she started practicing Falun Gong in 1998, all of her diseases were cured and her complexion became rosy. When Jiang Zemin's regime started the persecution of Falun Gong in 1999, she lost the environment for cultivation. In addition, witnessing her family members who also practice Falun Gong being brutally tortured, Ms. Yang was devastated mentally and physically. She suffered serious disease in 2003 and passed away in 2004.

Mr. Fan Shucheng was seventy-six years old. He was from Shuangcheng City, Heilongjiang Province. After obtaining the Fa in 1997, many of his diseases were cured. His son also practices Falun Gong. Since July 20, 1999, the vicious perpetrators repeatedly harassed and threatened them because his son is on the Chinese Communist Party's blacklist. Mr. Fan passed away on February 1, 2001 under the enormous mental stress of the persecution.

Ms. Yang Guilan was sixty years old. She was a primary school teacher in Shuangyashan City, Heilongjiang Province. After she obtained the Fa in 1997, all of her diseases were cured and she became very energetic. She participated in the "April 25" peaceful appeal at the national appeals office near Zhongnanhai (Chinese central government compound) in 1999. Since July 20, 1999, Ms. Yang had been under pressure from all areas of her environment. Later, Ms. Yang dared not to continue the practice, fearing that she would be persecuted. As a result, all of her diseases recurred and she eventually developed stomach cancer. Yang Guilan passed away in July 2002.

June 26, 2005