According to the report "More Facts about How Ms. Gao Rongrong Was Tortured to Death" on Clearwisdom.net, Ms. Gao Rongrong, a Falun Gong practitioner from Shenyang City, was abducted on March 6, 2005. She was secretly detained at Masanjia Forced Labor Camp until June 6, 2005. When she was in danger of losing her life, she was sent to the Medical University Hospital. In front of Gao's mother, some persons who were watching Gao Rongrong asked the doctor many times when Gao would die. According to one doctor, testing revealed that Gao Rongrong's skull showed some abnormality, which doctors suspected was caused by injections of nerve damaging drugs. Her family asked for Gao's medical and diagnostic files from Masanjia Forced Labor Camp and the Medical University Hospital, but their request was refused without any valid explanation.

Gao Rongrong's case reminds us that injecting unknown drugs into practitioners is one of the base means that the Communist Party has adopted to persecute Falun Gong practitioners.

The following are some incomplete cases giving details of the persecution in Jilin, Liaoning, Zhejiang, Sichuan, Shandong, Guangzhou, Hebei Province, Beijing, and Tianjin City as reported on Clearwisdom.

Brainwashing Center in Chuanying District, Jilin City

On June 22, 2005, in Jilin Province, the 610 Office in Jilin City organized a brainwashing class in the Chuanying District of the city, with the assistance of unlawful people from the local community and police offices. Ten Falun Gong practitioners have been abducted and taken to the center, where they are forced to attend the brainwashing sessions. In order to carry out their operations in secrecy, the brainwashing center was set up inside the rest house of the Chunguang Dairy Products Factory in Chunguang Village, Chuanying District. Practitioners aren't allowed to go home until they are "transformed." There are people on duty 24-hours-a-day at the brainwashing center. People from the 610 Office illegally injected nerve-damaging drugs into a Falun Gong practitioner who resisted transformation, which put the practitioner's life in danger.

Chuanying Brainwashing Center of Jilin City

In early June, 2005, the Jilin City Chuanying Brainwashing Center was closed as a result of letters and calls from within China and abroad. While Falun Gong practitioner Ms. Wang Ying was on a hunger strike to resist the persecution in the brainwashing center, she was injected with an unknown drug that damaged her nervous system and caused her great harm. After being sent home, her body still didn't function normally, so she went to confront the officers from the "610 Office" in Chuanying District, "What did you put into me? My heart was racing, my memory was blurry for several days, and I still don't have much energy." The 610 Office officer replied, "What we injected was only glucose."

Shenyang Dabei Female Jail

Ms.Yu Fang (alias, nearly 60 years-old) is a Falun Gong practitioner in Liaoning Province. On September 6, 2001, she was illegally sent to Shenyang Dabei Female Jail for detention. On the following day, a warden with the surname Bai, told President Liu of the Jail Hospital to torture Ms. Yu by tying her to a death bed on the fourth floor, and then ordered the doctor to inject an unknown substance into her. After the injection, Yu Fang experienced diarrhea and vomiting, her body became swollen, and her skin turned black. She was tortured in this way for 6 consecutive days and nights. She received six vials of drugs in total. During this torture, she had to relieve herself on the bed. Consequently, she was forced to accept the rules of the prison.

Shiliping Forced Labor Camp in Zhejiang Province

On May 31, 2005, the Clearwisdom.net website reported the following situation: Police officers in the Shiliping Forced Labor Camp in Zhejiang Province persecute detained Falun Gong practitioners using various torture methods, including injecting them with psychotropic drugs. A major increase in the cruel tortures occurred after the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp (a notorious camp with the reputation of "hell on earth" for Falun Gong practitioners) sent a group to teach Shiliping Forced Labor Camp their evil torture methods. The wicked police stop at nothing to brainwash each newly arrived practitioner. The tactics they use are solitary confinement, beatings, and drug injections. The police judge a practitioner to be completely "transformed" when they reach the stage of a "mental collapse." Until a practitioner reaches this state, the police do not consider the practitioner to be transformed.

Those who refuse to be coerced into renouncing their beliefs in Falun Gong are injected with psychotropic drugs, and then locked in a confinement room. The police use the surveillance camera, or open a small window on the metal door, to monitor and/or frighten the practitioners.

One practitioner who was injected with such drugs described the experience this way: "After I woke up, I felt inescapable and indescribable fear. Every face I saw was distorted and looked like a ghost. I felt that I was in hell and my body was alternately hot and cold. I was tormented like a lab rat. When I heard the mewing of a cat outside, I thought that the cat would immediately become as large as a tiger and would be released inside the cell to tear me apart. Even the marks on the walls looked like they were snakes or poisonous insects that jumped off the walls. The dark purple marks on the floor looked like blood trails left by those who had died there. Every pore of my body gave off the terrible smell of the drug. My saliva and urine also smelled like the drug. The guards and prisoners watched me rolling all over the concrete bed and struggling. Sometimes I cried uncontrollably. I couldn't tell how long I was in this state. At the end I couldn't tell time any more. Every second seemed like it was thousands of years long. Every time I blinked my eyes, it felt like a few hundred years had passed. My mind and heart were totally exhausted. My brain felt so tired that it was beyond the limits of my endurance. My spirit was struggling to stay alive and I felt like I was on the brink of death. The torture seemed endless."

A Falun Gong practitioner who used to be a reporter for Linan Daily became mentally disordered after being injected with a hallucinogenic drug and being confined in the small room for a long time.

Falun Gong practitioner Li Heping, from Hangzhou City, was injected with the drugs and beaten in the confinement room. The guards then claimed that Li went insane from practicing Falun Gong!

A retired elderly Falun Gong practitioner was detained in the confinement room for 2-3 months. After the long period of isolation, the practitioner suffered terribly from always "hearing things."

Gong Zihui and Que Fazhi from Panzhihua City, Sichuan Province

As reported on the Clearwisdom.net website on June 25, 2005, at the end of 2002, Falun Gong practitioners Gong Zihui and Que Fazhi from Miyi County, Panzhihua City, Sichuan Province went to Beijing to appeal to the government for the right to practice their beliefs. However, they were arrested in Beijing. Police officers from Dongcheng District in Beijing injected toxic drugs into Que Fazhi, which caused her whole body to swell and her internal organs to function poorly. After the practitioners were taken to their hometown by their local police, Que Fazhi's life was in great danger. Because the police were afraid of being held responsible for her death, they sent her home. Within a month, Que Fazhi who had been very healthy before being arrested passed away in extreme pain. Gong Zihui suffered the same torture.

Gong Zihui firmly believes in Dafa. Police officers from Miyi County couldn't make her give up the practice of Falun Gong. Since her husband is from Neijiang City, the police then sent her to Neijiang Detention Center in Sichuan Province. At the detention center, the police instigated cellmates to beat her, grab her hair, and bang her against the wall while pinching her. Eventually, her whole body turned black and blue. Because of the persecution, she was on a hunger strike for 42 days. During that time, police injected a red toxic chemical into her body every day. Gong Zihui said that after the chemical was injected she had pain all over her body; she felt even more pain on the inside of her body, causing such agony that she lay on the ground rolling from side to side without end.

After 42 days had passed, the police at the Neijiang Detention Center saw that Gong was about the die, so they notified her husband to come and get her. When her husband arrived he found that she was barely breathing, and she had lost the demeanor of a human.

Three years have passed, and with steadfast cultivation, and under the extraordinary power of Dafa, she has survived. However, the side effects of being injected with the toxic substance still cause her to suffer from time to time. She can feel pain all over her body at any time. When her muscles hurt, it causes her head to twist. She sometimes has difficulty breathing because she feels a lot of pressure around her heart, and other internal organs suffer as well. Those who have seen her suffer can't hold back their tears.

Liu Dayuan in Shandong Province

Clearwisdom.net reported on June 24, 2005, that Shandong Province Falun Gong practitioner Ms. Liu Dayuan went to Beijing to appeal and to clarify the truth about Falun Gong in 2000. As soon as she arrived at the Appeals Bureau, she was seized, searched, beaten by the police, and then sent to Shandong Province Jining City Psychiatric Hospital, where doctors and nurses injected her with drugs that damaged her central nervous system. The staff was so afraid of Liu Dayuan dying in the hospital that they let her go home.

Wen Fenhua from Guangdong Province

According to a June 2, 2005 report on Clearwisdom.net, at about 8 a.m. on May 30, 2005, Dafa practitioner Ms. Wen Fenhua of Mianhu Town, Jiexi County, Guangdong Province, was arrested by a group from the county police bureau, the 610 Office, and the local police station.

At about 10 p.m. on June 17, chief Huang of the Public Security Office went to Fenhua's home and asked her husband Yang Yingpeng to open the door, saying Fenhua was on her way. Yingpeng opened the door, but did not see his wife. Director Huang said Fenhua was in a van. Yingpeng went to the van, and saw a woman helping Wen Fenhua to sit up. Ms. Wen was leaning against the side of the vehicle unable to move. Yingpeng was stunned, and called Fenhua's name several times. Fenhua could only answer once faintly. Yingpeng squatted down, and together with two men and another woman carried Fenhua into the house. Yingpeng asked why Fenhua was like this. Director Huang said it was because she went on a hunger strike. Upon hearing that, Fenhua struggled to say, "I did eat." They put Fenhua down, but she was too weak to support herself.

In the two days that followed, Fenhua needed help to eat and go to the bathroom. She needed help to turn over, and her eyes were closed all the time. When others called her name, she could only respond with a feeble hum. In addition, there were many bruises on her legs, and some wounds were still exuding fluid. More seriously, in many places on her wrists and the backs of her hands, there were needle marks, some dried blood was visible. On analysis, it was very likely that she was injected with drugs.

An Unknown Person from Tianjin City

A Tianjin Falun Gong practitioner reported the following on the Clearwisdom.net website on June 17, 2005: "In November 2000, I was abducted and taken to the Tianjin City Hongqiao Detention Center. I went on a hunger strike to protest. I was force-fed and sentenced to 2 years in a forced labor camp. In mid-January 2001, because I refused to write the guarantee statement and repentance statement, I was forced to stand from 6 a.m. until 12 p.m. every day for 2 months. The severe lack of circulation caused necrosis of my toenails. At the beginning of April, my four limbs were handcuffed to a bed, two prisoners held me down, and someone injected an unknown substance into my body, which almost caused a mental breakdown. I felt like I was losing control of myself. At the end of April, I was sent to a brainwashing center. Later, I was transferred to another brainwashing center and also made to do highly intensive labor."

Hebei Province Han Junmiao's Case

Ms. Han Junmiao was 53 years old. She had a junior college education and was the chief Recruiting Officer of the Education Bureau, in Xiong County, Baoding City. Before she started practicing Falun Dafa, she had several illnesses, such as heart disease, liver disease, and swelling in the legs. Her symptoms disappeared after she began practicing Falun Gong. She benefited both mentally and physically from the practice. She had improved moral standards and worked diligently. She was well-liked and respected by her colleagues and supervisors at work.

Ms. Han, a Falun Dafa practitioner from Xiong County, Hebei Province, was severely persecuted for her belief in Falun Dafa from July 1999 till the day she died in May 2005. During that period of time, the local 610 Office put her in Baoding City Psychiatric Hospital, Baoding City Forced Labor Camp, Gaoyang Forced Labor Camp, Shijiazhuang City Forced Labor Camp, Xiong County Brainwashing Center, and the Baoding City Brainwashing Center. She endured harsh torture and still firmly believed in Falun Dafa. After she returned home, Ms. Han was watched, monitored, and harassed by the 610 Office.

In July 1999, the persecution of Falun Gong began. In November of 1999, officers from the Politics and Security Section in the police department came to Ms. Han's office. Under the pretext of a conversation with Ning Hongmao, the Secretary of Politics and Law Committee, they deceived her into going with them and then unlawfully detained her. Ten days later, the Politics and Security Section sent her to Baoding City Psychiatric Hospital, where four men held her down while she was injected with a drug that damaged the central nervous system. The drug made her so uncomfortable that she couldn't sit or lie down. She had to stand up for the whole night. During her two-week stay in the psychiatric hospital, Ms. Han was injected twice with this drug. She suffered severe mental and physical trauma from the torture.